Why cant I see the 'Volume options' column in my volume and output settings? (Xbox Series S)

Discus and support Why cant I see the 'Volume options' column in my volume and output settings? (Xbox Series S) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; While attempting to fix my microphone sensitivity on my PDP lvl50 headset (stuck audio dial) every guide I find directs me to 'Volume options' in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Theflamingswords, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Why cant I see the 'Volume options' column in my volume and output settings? (Xbox Series S)

While attempting to fix my microphone sensitivity on my PDP lvl50 headset (stuck audio dial) every guide I find directs me to 'Volume options' in the general volume and output settings menu, but when I go to change the volume options they are not even there. Every source I find has this column of options and I dont and I cant find anyone else with the same problem.

:)

Theflamingswords, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Why cant I see the 'Volume options' column in my volume and output settings? (Xbox Series S)

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Theflamingswords, this is really weird because the volume option usually appears for any headset that's connected to your Xbox One controller.

Have you tried any procedures on the console, if yes, which one?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  3. Theflamingswords Win User

When I use discord I use it directly from the chat options on the xbox, but the first time I connected it I used it from my phone.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, are you using discord on your phone, but is your headset connected to your Xbox controller or directly to your mobile phone?
  5. Theflamingswords Win User

I have gone through and given my account the correct permissions to be able to change the settings that I cannot see (the ability the use voice chat and participate in voice chats). I connected my xbox to discord. I also fiddled with a few settings like audio being played through both the headset and tv speaker to just the headset and turned off noise suppression for discord on the xbox. The only other thing i did was install Forza Horizon 5, Sea of thieves, and start the installation for Forza Motorsport 7. I just got the console today and these are the only things I have done.
  6. Meyloh Win User

Voice chat issues

The only area I could find that had an option like that was to go under Preferences --> Voice, which then had options of Voice output, Game Volume, and Voice Volume. Both volumes set to max, output set to headset. Nothing has improved through switching them
    however.
Thema:

1. Why cant I see the 'Volume options' column in my volume and output settings? (Xbox Series S) - Similar Threads - Why cant 'Volume

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  4. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  5. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  6. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  7. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  8. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  9. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  10. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...