WHY CAN'T I SEE THE TWO ADD-0NS FOR 'CONTROL ULTIMATE EDITION'?

Discus and support WHY CAN'T I SEE THE TWO ADD-0NS FOR 'CONTROL ULTIMATE EDITION'? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I assumed that when I downloaded the game 'Control' ultimate edition that it automatically came with the two add-ons available as separate purchases... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SSARRAB, Mar 22, 2023.

1. SSARRAB
    SSARRAB Guest

I assumed that when I downloaded the game 'Control' ultimate edition that it automatically came with the two add-ons available as separate purchases but when I checked my downloads, there were no evidence of any add-ons for the game, so I located the two add-ons on Xbox store and downloaded both add-ons for their respective prices. I went through the download process of each add-on only to find no evidence of the files. even the actual game file's size had not increased. I am at a loss as to what has happened to my two latest purchases. Can you please help? Thanks.

:)

SSARRAB, Mar 22, 2023
  2. SSARRAB Win User

Hi Rostom L,

Thanks for the info. No matter what I try the add-ons don't physically appear but another valued xbox user commented that the add-ons are already in the game and are unlockable if and when necessary.

Considering I only paid £8.00 for Control Ultimate Edition in a sale, I didn't mind downloading the extra content per charge. I will certainly bear this in mind in future purchases.

Thank you once again for taking the time to help. I have learnt something.

All the Best

3. SwordofWhedon Win User

They are just key files that unlock the contact, it's already in the game. As far as I know for the ultimate edition, they're already included, the unlocks are only for the regular version that also comes with it
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Please confirm on your account order history if your add-ons purchases are completed https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. Then visit https://account.xbox.com/Profile if the gamertag on the web is the same as the one signed in to your Xbox console to confirm that you are checking the right account.

If everything is correct, try to check if there are missing contents you need to install for the said game.

In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don't select it).
    Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.
    Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install or select all.
    Select Install, to confirm the installation.

Once all done, restart your consolr and try accessing the game.
  5. SSARRAB Win User

Hi SwordofWhedon,

That makes sense, thanks for your helpful response.

All the Best

6. Superman1180 Win User

A new "Expansion Pass" That completely stabs Ultimate Edition buyers in the back!

WHAT?!?! This was why I purchased the Ultimate Edition!!! I thought it included EVERYTHING! Ridiculous. Well, lesson learned. I won't be buying another Ultimate Edition from the Forza series again because it obviously isn't "Ultimate" anymore.... Just gotta
    nickel and dime the consumer eh??? Not to mention the Add-on content is having an issue redeeming/showing up for download...

Way to go Microsoft/Turn 10/Playground Games...

I love these games, why do this to your fans???
Thema:

1. WHY CAN'T I SEE THE TWO ADD-0NS FOR 'CONTROL ULTIMATE EDITION'? - Similar Threads - WHY CAN'T ADD

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  6. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  7. Why can't I add phone number on microsoft account in Bangladesh?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add phone number on microsoft account in Bangladesh?: [img] i cant add any number. neither my phone number is working nor my friends. so what to do? any fix? or microsoft blocked Bangladesh 127fa49c-6952-4b4f-b771-3125183e1051
  8. Why can't I add a new account to my xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add a new account to my xbox?: I'm currently trying to set up a new account for my father. I get all the way to the point where it asks for a gamertag! I type one in and it just says "can't complete at this time" with an error...
  9. why i can't add my microsoft account to multiMC??

in XBoX Accessibility
    why i can't add my microsoft account to multiMC??: hello.in multiMC ,when i add my microsoft account its shows: Failed to get authorization for Xbox services. Error %2.can you help me plz c75ede49-18f5-4aa8-8ddd-cc730075a570
  10. Why can't I add a friend to my friends list?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I add a friend to my friends list?: A friend of mine has disappeared friend list on Xbox even though I didn't unfriend them. When I try to retrieve them, a message pops up saying "Try again in a bit. Something went wrong." Ive tried...