Why cant I see the chat in minecraft?

Discus and support Why cant I see the chat in minecraft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to chat in minecraft bedrock edition on multiple servers, but I can not seem to see their messages. I dont think they can see mine... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by max H.1, Feb 1, 2023.

1. max H.1
    max H.1 Guest

I have been trying to chat in minecraft bedrock edition on multiple servers, but I can not seem to see their messages. I dont think they can see mine either. I also kept being redirected to this site telling me I can not change my Xbox settings. I dont have the family option thing enabled, so I dont know why it tells me to do that. Can you tell me how to fix the chat without these settings? If you can not, tell me how to bypass the screen telling me I change my Xbox settings? (I am on PC)

:)

max H.1, Feb 1, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Max. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

It seems that you are using a child account. So what you will need to do first is to create a parent account on https://account.live.com, make sure it is a parent account and the birth date should be above 21 years old then login to the Microsoft account on Xbox.com to create a profile.

Once the parent profile has been created, please follow the steps on this link to add your child account with the parent, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12417/...

After doing the steps above, sign in to the parent account using this link, https://account.xbox.com/settings

Select your child account there so that we can modify the privacy settings of it then under the tab Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety.

Be sure the privacy setting "Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites" is set to allow status. This will enable the chat for your child account.
  3. NakedFaerie Win User

WHY cant the SWITCH version of Minecraft see or join LAN servers?

<removed>

Basically, why cant the Switch version of Minecraft cant see or join LAN servers? Its the same Betrock version, other platforms can so why cant Switch?

2nd question was why isn't there a Steam or Linux version of minecraft so its playable on Steam Deck?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why cant I chat with others on minecraft?

Did you opened powershell as administrator?

If yes, exist the possibility that the app is not currently installed
    Double check this pasting these commands there:

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices" -recurse

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet" -recurse

If no error appears restart and proceed installing gaming services using the Xbox app

Or you can try this as well:

1. Open powershell as administrator again and copy paste this command

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

2. Install the app there, and select Yes when you see the UAC prompt (User Account Control)

Once installed try again
  5. CLxYYi Win User

when i try to remove the package thing it has another error code: 0x80070002.
  6. CLxYYi Win User

I did everything and it still wont work, and i cant even download mc launcher
Thema:

1. Why cant I see the chat in minecraft? - Similar Threads - Why cant chat

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  4. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  5. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  6. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  7. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  8. Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?: The person in my part cant hear me unless the game bar is open. I have tried restarting my computer, resetting the game bar, I looked through settings, did audio tests, and looked for a similar...
  9. I cant hear or speak on game chat for some reason any idea why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant hear or speak on game chat for some reason any idea why: I cant hear or speak on game chat any idea why 6caa072e-ab62-44bb-9fa9-a49847433d5f
  10. Why cant i relink my discord too my xbox to voice chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i relink my discord too my xbox to voice chat: on the account links social accounts it says i need too relink it but it wouldnt link at all fdc92038-4f12-4455-bd35-56274bb4d8f7