why cant i see other peoples chats in lifeboat survival

Discus and support why cant i see other peoples chats in lifeboat survival in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; In the server Lifeboat on mobile, I cannot see anybody's chats in the server like everyone else can, I can only see my friends chats. This is also... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by xzaqqer, Jun 29, 2022.

1. xzaqqer
    xzaqqer Guest

In the server Lifeboat on mobile, I cannot see anybody's chats in the server like everyone else can, I can only see my friends chats. This is also happening in worlds too. I used to be able to see other peoples chats in Lifeboat so I dont know whats happening now

*** Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Network and internet ***

:)

xzaqqer, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello xzaqqer,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you joined Lifeboat Survival server in Minecraft for interaction with other players. However you can only chat with your friends. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

Based on your description, this is not happening with your previous interactions/chat on the Lifeboat Survival server. In that case, this might be related to how your privacy and online safety is managed. May we know if you are part of Microsoft Family?

Please try to check these support articles related to multiplayer and privacy settings:

How to Stay Safe Online | Minecraft

How do multiplayer games and communication work for cross-network play? | Xbox Support

Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. MemeLord 023 Win User

Ghost Muted

I have had the same problem for a while, and it has driven me away from playing Lifeboat, because I was only interested in survival mode, which had an active chat. The mute also meant that I couldn't use signs on the server,
    meaning no way of communication. I believe that my mute may be permanent, though. I hope that this gets fixed soon.
  4. Geri M. Win User

Why cant I chat with people?

Hello Evangeline Otano-Herrera,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Geri M. Win User

Why cant I chat with people?

Hello Evangeline Otano-Herrera,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. We will be glad to assist you with this. However, before we proceed, I would require some more information to assist you better.

1. What party games are you having issue with?
    2. Is this happening to all games that you are playing with friends?
    3. What platform are you using?
    4. Is there any recent event that may cause this issue?
    5. Have you updated your device, drivers, Game Service and Microsoft Store apps?
    For the meantime you may check on this link for some steps to follow. You can't switch to party chat on Xbox | Xbox Support.

[​IMG]

Try to go over above possible cause of the issue on the link above.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderato

Microsoft Community
  6. andersonpassos Win User

I can't view others chat on lifeboat, only my friends, how do I fix this?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

It sounds like you are having a problem with the chat feature in Lifeboat on Windows 10. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the problem:

Make sure you have the latest version of the Lifeboat app installed on your device. You can check for updates by going to the Microsoft Store and looking for updates for the app.

Check your privacy settings to make sure they are set correctly. You can do this by going to "Settings" > "Privacy" on your device and checking the settings under "Microphone" and "Camera".

If you are using a microphone or headset to communicate with other players, make sure it is properly connected and working. You can check the device's manual for instructions on how to troubleshoot any issues.

Try quitting the Lifeboat app and restarting it to see if that resolves the problem.

If none of these steps help, you may want to try contacting the Lifeboat support team for further assistance. You can find contact information for the support team on the Lifeboat website.
Thema:

1. why cant i see other peoples chats in lifeboat survival - Similar Threads - why cant peoples

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  4. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  5. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  6. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  7. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  8. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  9. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  10. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...