Why cant I see my game after I redeemed the code for it?

Discus and support Why cant I see my game after I redeemed the code for it? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; After redeeming a code on the Xbox app, the game neither showed up in my install queue or my owned games. is their any solution?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Seth Wadsworth, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Why cant I see my game after I redeemed the code for it?

After redeeming a code on the Xbox app, the game neither showed up in my install queue or my owned games. is their any solution?

:)

Seth Wadsworth, Mar 11, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, and make sure that it is showing from there as "completed" or "redeemed".

Also, I would like to clarify, are you on PC or Xbox? What is the title of the game?
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Why cant i redeem codes?

Hello,

Have you tried to redeem on smart phone or computer https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem?refd=account.microsoft.com

Go there and login with email/password. It will take you straight to the redeem page. See if that is able to help you out.
  4. Fatima_J Win User

Why cant i redeem codes?

Hi đź”° đź”°

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues redeeming codes on the Microsoft Store. I'll be happy to assist you with this.

Firstly, I would recommend that you try redeeming the code on a different device or browser to see if the issue persists. If the issue persists, please try the following steps:

1. Clear the cache and cookies of your browser. This can be done by going to the settings of your browser and selecting "Clear browsing data."

2. Check if there are any pending updates for the Microsoft Store app. If there are, please update the app and try redeeming the code again.

3. Try resetting the Microsoft Store app. This can be done by going to the settings of your device, selecting "Apps & features," finding the Microsoft Store app, and selecting "Advanced options." From there, select "Reset" and try redeeming the code again.

4. You may follow the steps given from this link : Microsoft Store doesn't open - Microsoft Support

If none of the above steps work, please try contacting Xbox support directly for further assistance.

Xbox Support

I hope this helps resolve your issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  5. Yvxce Win User

Why cant i redeem codes?

It's my xbox game pass minecraft 3 months free perk. It doesnt let me use it on microsoft.store or any other place.
  6. Fatima_J Win User

Why cant i redeem codes?

Hi

Good day!

Thank you for your response. , In this case, I would highly suggest to reach out our Live support team, there may be a technical issue that requires further investigation and since they do have more advance tools that can use in regards for your issue. I recommend contacting Xbox support for further assistance.

You can find their contact information on the Microsoft support website.
    Xbox Support

Thank you for understanding.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
Thema:

1. Why cant I see my game after I redeemed the code for it? - Similar Threads - Why cant game

2. why cant i capture anything on game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i capture anything on game bar: why cant i capture anything on game bar 687f49d7-6c55-4df9-b3e7-fd2320fe50cb
  3. Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?: For several years i have owned Halo The Master Chief Collection (and DLC) Plants Vs Zombies Castle Crashers Battle Block Theater and recently after my 24 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  4. why do games over 30 days cant get refund

in XBoX on Windows
    why do games over 30 days cant get refund: im trying to refund a game that dont play but it wont allow me to refund it 95994051-ac5f-47ee-9d7d-862694939924
  5. System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...: System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play Resident evil 5 and i've gone off line to play and it wont let either when i try to play offline it say " due to communication error the network...
  6. why cant i play r6 even tho i have game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i play r6 even tho i have game pass ultimate: i have monthly paid for game pass ultimate and have been playing seige for the past 7 months but suddenly i have not been able to play because it says i need game pass the payment has came out of...
  7. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  8. Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?: The person in my part cant hear me unless the game bar is open. I have tried restarting my computer, resetting the game bar, I looked through settings, did audio tests, and looked for a similar...
  9. why cant i download in my pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download in my pc game pass: i press download game pass in my pc and it sends me an error 0x803FB005 2f91c5f6-779c-45b8-9bc3-b1ebf7953413
  10. Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com(Cloud Gaming)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com(Cloud Gaming)?: Split from this thread. i have the same issue but not with cloud gaming, i got a notification that asetto corsa is on sale so i went to buy it on xbox.com and i could not buy it because i...