Why cant I see my friends achievements?

Discus and support Why cant I see my friends achievements? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I still have him as a friend but I can't see any of the achievements we did. We usually play apex or halo mcc e67c190f-ae45-43f1-9245-4d9205dd561a Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by isaac ortega, Mar 5, 2023.

1. isaac ortega
    isaac ortega Guest

I still have him as a friend but I can't see any of the achievements we did. We usually play apex or halo mcc

:)

isaac ortega, Mar 5, 2023
  2. WB ETERNAL Win User

Achievements, error codes, 0x87c40011, 0x87c47500

I got the same error. I cant see my achievements and my friends they cant see my xbox one games achievement also.
  3. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Why cant i see my friends

Its ok id never "jump ship" i hate sony. plus iv got some very good friends on the xbox. it was about 10pm time i could see who was on from the live tile but when i clicked it it wouldnt show
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Xbox Live core services were down for a little while, but they're back up and running now. All is good here in the UK.

As for PSN, those "I'm jumping ship to the PS4" doods that post on here regularly need to realise that the grass ain't greener on the other side. Far from it.....

www.neogaf.com/.../showthread.php
  5. Lofty Who Win User

It seems ok for me.

Set up a party about 7pm tonight and invited a friend in with no issues.

The Mrs is playing on my console as I type this, got her to check friends list, says I have 58 online and the list loaded ok.

As I've said in threads recently, sure I can understand peoples frustrations when things go wrong especially when we pay for a service, end of the day though with anything we buy/pay for, things go wrong/have hiccups.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Mine works fine. Try doing a reset.
Thema:

1. Why cant I see my friends achievements? - Similar Threads - Why cant friends

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  4. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  5. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  6. Why cant I play a friend on my ultimate pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I play a friend on my ultimate pass: When I play a freind why does it keep going to cloud game and not normal game download 33560f2e-350b-42e1-9dd9-95a4cd9cd297
  7. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  8. why cant i login on my friends computer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i login on my friends computer?: Im trying to login to my buddys computer with my microsoft acount... and its asking for a 4 digit pin code. i have a larger pin that 4 digit. It said to go to settings and change my pin if i...
  9. Why cant i PC play with my Xbox friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i PC play with my Xbox friends?: I have Farming Simulator 22 on the xbox app and play it through there, i do not stream it. MY friend on the other hand plays it right through his xbox. When ever he is hosting a server and i try...
  10. Why cant I unblock my friend Xbox just won't allow me any way to fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I unblock my friend Xbox just won't allow me any way to fix?: It won't let me unblock my friend is there a fix to this anyone? edb7ce27-4a83-44bd-9829-2d32ad8e1e9d