Why cant I see group posts and see who’s in Xbox parties?

Discus and support Why cant I see group posts and see who’s in Xbox parties? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My Xbox won’t allow me to see group posts, there’s 561 posts for warzone and it will not let me see them is give me the message “be the first one to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Kobiatron, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Kobiatron
    Kobiatron Guest

My Xbox won’t allow me to see group posts, there’s 561 posts for warzone and it will not let me see them is give me the message “be the first one to post a group for this game” even with Xbox parties I cant see who the player is with on their party it gives me the message “try again in a little while”. I tested my multiplayer connection and it said it’s all good but it still won’t work help!

:)

Kobiatron, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Multiple people are reporting the same issue, so it seems to be an Xbox server issue. You can report the issue at http://xbox.com/status
  3. OpticRJames Win User

group posts cant see or make

Hi, Stan. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Set up manual DNS settings on your console.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220
  4. bowski477 Win User

i can't see group posts

5. RippenHarra Win User

No friend notification , April update

It's good to have this notification back. Now if only they would bring the party grouping tiles back so I can see who my friends are in party chat with. I really don't know why they removed that entirely.
  6. code 1 Win User

can't invite to game

I cant see any group post aswell
Thema:

1. Why cant I see group posts and see who’s in Xbox parties? - Similar Threads - Why cant group

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  4. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  5. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  6. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  7. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  8. Why cant i do anything in the looking for group menu on the xbox gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i do anything in the looking for group menu on the xbox gamebar: First yes everything is fine with my pc but when i click on the looking for group tab on the xbox gamebar i cant do anything like finding games with posts or creating any theres no filter just 2...
  9. Why cant I post a looking for group post?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I post a looking for group post?: I've tried resetting my connection, soft factory resetting my series x console, tried from my xbox mobile app, everything and it still keeps giving me an error everytime I don't understand why...
  10. why cant i use looking for group even after my settings are correct?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why cant i use looking for group even after my settings are correct?: i havent been able to use looking for groups for so long now and i recently found the "issue" inside of the settings but even after fixing it, im still not able to use looking for group. anyway on...