Why cant i see any missions in halo: reach xbox360?

Discus and support Why cant i see any missions in halo: reach xbox360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I booted up halo reach on my xbox 360 and i was going to play the campaign, however i try to hit start and it says "map not available" so i go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrBaconBitz, Mar 13, 2023.

1. MrBaconBitz
    MrBaconBitz Guest

So I booted up halo reach on my xbox 360 and i was going to play the campaign, however i try to hit start and it says "map not available" so i go to mission select and its blank. Not sure what to do.

:)

MrBaconBitz, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

First, we gonna proceed to do a power cycle of the console

To perform a hard restart, hold the power button on your Xbox console for 10 seconds while your console is on. This will power down Your console. When the 10 seconds period is over press the power button to power up you console again, And the green start up screen will display.

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. JLtheStoneWall Win User

Another Halo: ODST for Xbox One?

Halo: CE and Reach had 10 missions each, (I think Reach might've had 11) I don't see why they should limit the campaign to 8. Heck, Halo Wars and Halo 2 both had 15 missions each.
  4. clutchursax Win User

Skyrim (only) Disc Unreadable Error

i also have halo reach ed xbox360s and am having the exact same problem, ive tried other peoples discs and all that and i cant even get mine to download past 2%
  5. JamInSince83 Win User

Hard Drive Question

the halo console specs are here.

www.xbox.com/.../Xbox360-320GB-limited-edition-halo-4-console

its 320GB HDD is internal.

this 250GB hdd is it external? im guessing so as you say youve removed it so im guessing all you content (profile, game saves and downloads) are on it, so that might be why you cant go online as the info it needs are on your HDD.
  6. ChaseMatic Win User

Halo Reach finaly on our xbox and PC

I still have all the original Halo games with their original cases as well haha... I can't wait to see Reach in 4K... especially the city mission!
Thema:

1. Why cant i see any missions in halo: reach xbox360? - Similar Threads - Why cant missions

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  4. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  5. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  6. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  7. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  8. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  9. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...
  10. Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn: When i am at home, i recently switched to a new wifi, and for some reason when i try to join my friends SMP my game tells me to please sign into xbox to join the server. I currently play bedrock...