Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5?

Discus and support Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought it on September 5th, Installed it, played it for about 30 minutes, and then I realized it was available on Steam. After going through... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Caepherus, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Caepherus
    Caepherus Guest

I bought it on September 5th, Installed it, played it for about 30 minutes, and then I realized it was available on Steam. After going through everything multiple times, I cannot find a way to request a refund, cancel the pre order, or anything of that nature.

I should have checked on Steam before buying it. But I didn't think that returning the game would be the most frustrating part of its launch.

Maybe it's because the game hasn't officially launched, but it should tell you that somewhere. And It doesn't. At least that I can see.

:)

Caepherus, Sep 9, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

4. Gerardo CG Win User

Why can't I request a refund for mw3?

Hi there eeltoenails, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

To request a refund for your game, please follow these steps:

1. Go to the following link, which contains a form you need to fill out with the required information:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

2. In the field where they ask you which item you want a refund for, please write the full name of the game. You can find the order number for the purchase on this website:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

3. After you've filled out the form and submitted it, you will receive an email with the decision regarding your refund request within a maximum of 72 hours.

Just keep in mind that if you've played it for more than 2 hours or if it has been purchased more than 14 days ago, you may not be eligible for a refund, and it might be denied.

I hope this helps, and if you have any more questions, please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Refunding minecraft

To request a refund, please access http://xbox.com/refunds and sign in with the account and then select "Why don't I see my purchase in the list?" after that, you can submit a refund request through a form and add as much detail as you can to help with your request, also you will need the order number to process your request.

The refund department takes up to 72 hours to respond and the money takes three to 5 business days to go back to the account.
  6. XBF Aicha T Win User

Refunds

Hello There ! To request a refund, please access http://xbox.com/refunds and sign in with the account and then select "Why don't I see my purchase in the list?" after that, you can submit a refund request through a form and add as much detail as you can to help with your request, also you will need the order number to process your request.

The refund department takes up to 72 hours to respond and the money takes three to 5 business days to go back to the account.
Thema:

1. Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5? - Similar Threads - Why can't request

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  8. Why can't I request a refund for mw3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I request a refund for mw3?: I bought it, then tried it out and was dissatisfied with the game. I went to look for the refund button but it wasn't there this time and I tried looking for help and it told me to go to my...
  9. Why can't I request a call back? This morning the agent hung up on me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I request a call back? This morning the agent hung up on me.: I need help with my Xbox app. Not a big deal, I have been putting off dealing with it for a couple of months. The Xbox Support website can't help me, I requested a call back this morning. On the...
  10. Why can't you stand to a community request?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't you stand to a community request?: For several years everyone request a change language button on PC game pass, but you want us to install a whole new language pack in windows, sorry saying this but it's ridiculous you can't add...