why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money?

Discus and support why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i usually pay game pass with gift cards but this last time i couldn´t pay it and now i can´t renew it with my money account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by angel664772, Oct 14, 2019.

  1. angel664772
    angel664772 Guest

    why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money?


    i usually pay game pass with gift cards but this last time i couldn´t pay it and now i can´t renew it with my money account

    :)
     
    angel664772, Oct 14, 2019
    #1
  2. angel664772 Win User

    why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money?

    i don´t have enough money to cover the following month but i only have money to pay one month and i can´t renew the account because i don´t have a credit card
    The system requires you to have a valid secondary payment in the event your account cannot cover the cost of the account. There is not a way around that as far as I know.

    thanks for the help ;c
  3. angel664772 Win User

    why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money?

    thank you for thelp, mow i´ll have to wait until the next payment
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

    why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money?

  5. AridLizard Win User

    why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money?

  6. iareBRENDEN Win User

    why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money?

    Hello...sorry subscriptions can only be brought or subscribed with a valid debit or credit card!
    You can actually. It says so right on the purchase page for the gift cards.
Thema:

why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money?

Loading...
  1. why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money? - Similar Threads - why can´t renew

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. I have minecraft bedrock on my xbox, why i can´t play it on my pc? i logged into pc xbox...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft bedrock on my xbox, why i can´t play it on my pc? i logged into pc xbox...: Hi, so as the question say, i have Xbox minecraft since the Xbox one Minecraft ed, so i have the game bought, a digital copy, so i logged into my xbox app on pc, but can´t play it, even when its...
  8. why Can``t i go to minecraft launcher

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why Can``t i go to minecraft launcher: My kid has Minecraft bedrock on his Nintendo Switch but when we tried getting it on the computer with the if already have Minecraft install it here from the Minecraft page we installed it but when...
  9. why i can´t download starfield?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i can´t download starfield?: I have gamepass and it tells me that Starfield is not available for me [img] 345802fa-ba83-4e5f-83d6-b82d1aaea7ce
  10. why can´t I access my library of games i just want to make my banned account my home Xbox

    in XBoX Accessibility
    why can´t I access my library of games i just want to make my banned account my home Xbox: Fair enough I got banned because I messed up but please let me make my account my home Xbox I speed 3000 dollars on it so please let me have that at least. PLEASE....