Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?

Discus and support Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. This is the error that i get 47356393-0bb6-4495-b446-15b85d210d8b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stana Teodor, Apr 8, 2023.

1. Stana Teodor
    Stana Teodor Guest

This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.
    This is the error that i get

:)

Stana Teodor, Apr 8, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Unknown gift code - Discord nitro

Yeah, but when I redeemed the Nitro in the Xbox Game Pass I recieved a Discord link, not a code to redeem. :/
    Yep, my apologies...I got confused and thought you were redeeming a Game Pass subscription from Nitro when you it's the opposite way around
  3. walterdino Win User

Unknown gift code - Discord nitro

Yeah, but when I redeemed the Nitro in the Xbox Game Pass I recieved a Discord link, not a code to redeem. :/
  4. Temenist Win User

Cool, the discord nitro code was invalid when i tried to take it using my friend's xbox, and now i don't have nitro, and can't do anything about it. (PC user)

Well for one you cant redeem a discord code on a xbox its only a pc or mobile app

Follow the link in your email to redeem the code
    The problem actually is, i can't redeem the Discord Nitro because it gets a ''Unknown Gift Code'' error (it's the code i got from the xbox), (trying on pc).
  5. JordanMadeira Win User

Xbox duplicated my Windows Account

I redeemed a code for a two month subscription from Discord Nitro which I believe is the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. Vodlex Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

Hello, I'm having the same issue as Nino, but I've bought my Discord nitro myself.
    I get the same error message: "check the instructions that came with your code, you might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this code", I've never had an Xbox game pass before, but even after creating a brand new account to test if it would work I still got the same error message.

I read through Discord FAQ about the Xbox game pass and I should be eligible to redeem the code.
Thema:

1. Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro? - Similar Threads - Why cant redeem

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  4. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  5. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  6. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  7. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  8. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  9. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  10. Why Cant i Redeem My Robux but i can Redeem MineCoins

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Cant i Redeem My Robux but i can Redeem MineCoins: So i somehow Got Restricted from my Microsoft Rewards Account so i think i cant Redeem anything. But I can Somehow Redeem Minecoins But not Robux?? 08928d21-665d-4c85-8502-c8fa7fc4d275