Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.

Discus and support Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I scroll down the option to redeem does not show up. I tried things like vpn but it still doesnt show up. I live in Poland so I thought maybe it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Maciej Bogdan1, May 18, 2024.

1. Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.

When I scroll down the option to redeem does not show up. I tried things like vpn but it still doesnt show up. I live in Poland so I thought maybe it wasnt available but my friend lives in another region of Poland and claimed it with ease. Someone please help me I want to get the cape 'cause I think it looks nice.

:)

Maciej Bogdan1, May 18, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.

Hi Maciej, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You have to redeem your code here: https://www.minecraft.net/redeem

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Have you tried using another web browser?

If you are still not seeing it, the best course of action is to contact Support.

I kindly ask you to speak with Minecraft Support.

Please enter this link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/request/new

I hope this helps.
  3. - AJ - Win User

when will i get the twitch cape for java ???

Hi, André! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

The Twitch and TikTok capes will be available in Minecraft Java by July 8th.
    For your reference, the following information has been quoted from the "MINECRAFT IS TURNING 15" news article on Minecraft's website.

"Both the Twitch and TikTok capes are available for Bedrock Edition now, and will be in Java Edition by July 8. Make sure you redeem your codes at Minecraft.net/redeem by the June 30 expiration date!"

Source - https://www.minecraft.net/article/minecraft-turning-15

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

Best regards.
  4. - AJ - Win User

Why haven't I gotten my Minecraft tiktok cape yet?

Hi, Mattias! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with the TikTok cape.

Just like the "Redeem TikTok 15 days of Minecraft" section, using the "Redeem your Java & bedrock edition on PC" section of the Minecraft Redeem website would have taken you to the Microsoft Redeem website, which is still the correct way to redeem the 15th-anniversary codes.

The Twitch and TikTok 15th anniversary capes are currently only available in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, with them coming to Java Edition by July 8.

If your code was successfully redeemed and the cape has not shown up in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, I'd suggest:

• Restarting the game and your device.

• Making sure the Microsoft Account you used to redeem the code is the same one you are using to play Minecraft. The redemption of this cape should be showing on your Microsoft Account's order history at: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If that doesn't work, it would be best to contact the game's dedicated support team for further assistance.

Minecraft Support can be reached at: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

Best regards.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

why does twitch not send the code for the cape even when i watch the stream for 15 mins with drops on?

Hello Rynics,

You get one code for Twitch Account.

Both the Twitch and TikTok capes are available for Bedrock Edition now and will be in Java Edition by July 8.

If you haven't got it on Bedrock, the best course of action is to contact Support.
  6. - AJ - Win User

I can't see my Twitch and Tiktok Capes I redeemed in Minecraft

Hi, Urmo14! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues locating your capes.

The Twitch and TikTok 15th anniversary capes are currently only available in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, with them coming to Java Edition by July 8.

If your codes were successfully redeemed and the capes have not shown up in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, I'd suggest:

• Restarting the game and your device.
    • Making sure the Microsoft Account you used to redeem the codes is the same one you are using to play Minecraft.

If that doesn't work, it would be best to contact the game's dedicated support team for further assistance.

Minecraft Support can be reached at: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

Best regards.
Thema:

1. Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem. - Similar Threads - Why can't redeem

2. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  3. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  4. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  5. Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?: I have an Xbox Series X that will not connect to the internet, wireless or wired. I've tried to reset both, unplug and replug all cords, allowed the router and console to sit for 5-10 minutes off...
  6. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  7. Why can't I play games on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play games on my Xbox?: I have an Xbox series S btw when I click on a game it doesn't launch it and gives me a grey screen for a couple of seconds, then goes back to the home screen. I've searched online and tried...
  8. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  9. Why can't I redeem my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I redeem my points: My points [Mod Removed - Profanity] I can't redeem nothing haven't had a problem before e6edcb2b-2356-420b-b332-ed1b35914c13
  10. why can't i redeem this code

in XBoX on Windows
    why can't i redeem this code: I made sure I used the right account and the code was different than the other one. [img] The message was all but a lie. Can you please fix this error so my 330 Minecoin code didn't go to...