Why can't I redeem a code that my friend payed 20$ for in the uk?

Discus and support Why can't I redeem a code that my friend payed 20$ for in the uk? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Its a pack for war thunder and it's worked before but why not now? He bought me a 50$ last year for christmas? If it still doesnt work is there a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DamagedPixel, Apr 5, 2021.

1. DamagedPixel
    DamagedPixel Guest

Its a pack for war thunder and it's worked before but why not now? He bought me a 50$ last year for christmas? If it still doesnt work is there a chance he can be refunded at least?

:)

DamagedPixel, Apr 5, 2021
  2. Verachi Win User

specialization question

No you shouldn't have any issues, but that code will only work on the gamertag that you redeem it on. I gave my code to a friend that lives in the UK and they were able to redeem it just fine.
  3. karakaska Win User

Witcher 2

The Witcher 2 redeem code dont working in my new (UK) region! WHY?
  4. Tom704 Win User

Backwards compatible games & region

Yeah i get why they're not available. But Gears of War and Fallout are available in the UK so thats not the issue. The issue is my account region and actual region don't match. I could probably redeem the codes if I switched over to a UK region but thats
    a big hassle for me since I would have to pay for everything in a different currency.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Gifting DLC

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Xbox gift codes/Xbox codes are geo-locked which means that we can only redeem a code that was purchased in the same region as ours, that's why your friend in the US was not able to redeem the code.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-UK/help/subscriptio...
  6. KiwidudeGamer Win User

Gears of War redeem code is wrong region

When done via the Website it is an XBOS-3012 code. This is with everything set to my UK region - English (UK) in the bottom left corner, same on my console itself etc. When I try to redeem on the console itself, I get "You can't acquire this item in your
    currently selected language..." and "XboxPurchaseMismatchedMarketAndLanguage" down the bottom left.

Why would I need to use a region migration tool? I'm in the UK, everything is set to the UK...
Thema:

1. Why can't I redeem a code that my friend payed 20$ for in the uk? - Similar Threads - Why can't redeem

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  8. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  9. Why can't I redeem my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I redeem my points: My points [Mod Removed - Profanity] I can't redeem nothing haven't had a problem before e6edcb2b-2356-420b-b332-ed1b35914c13
  10. why can't i redeem this code

in XBoX on Windows
    why can't i redeem this code: I made sure I used the right account and the code was different than the other one. [img] The message was all but a lie. Can you please fix this error so my 330 Minecoin code didn't go to...