Why can’t I ready up from lobby and play game? This has happened for last two days, and I...

Discus and support Why can’t I ready up from lobby and play game? This has happened for last two days, and I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good evening, Has anyone had issues from the lobby trying to ready up and play in the last two days? I can log in and out of my account with epic as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Liz Hlasnicek, Feb 25, 2023.

1. Why can’t I ready up from lobby and play game? This has happened for last two days, and I...

Good evening,

Has anyone had issues from the lobby trying to ready up and play in the last two days? I can log in and out of my account with epic as well as Ft nite, however once I am in the lobby it won’t let me ready up to play with friends or alone.

Thank you, Liz

:)

Liz Hlasnicek, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Why can’t I ready up from lobby and play game? This has happened for last two days, and I have not been able to resolve issue.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Liz, We don't have occurrences similar to this in the community, however try to close your game (Fortnite) and then follow the procedures below.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. Praetorian VIII Win User

we all get that "vanguard" is totally g......

Asari and Drell are OK. Human, no way.

I joined a game on Bronze last night, readied up, and then noticed two level 20 Human Male Vanguards in the lobby. I got the hell out of there.
  4. Poofius Win User

This Is Starting To Make Me Sick.

For a zombie game to start every single person in the lobby has to have pressed ready and have the green light show up next to their name. If there are 3 people ready and one not ready the lobby will kick everyone out. I have proven this time and time again.
  5. DarthLama Win User

we all get that "vanguard" is totally g......

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

Asari and Drell are OK. Human, no way.

I joined a game on Bronze last night, readied up, and then noticed two level 20 Human Male Vanguards in the lobby. I got the hell out of there.

[/quote]

Smart move, I would have bolted as well. One Vanguard is bad enough, 2 is unbearable.
  6. MtownSlingA Win User

Caspian Drop outs?

I was 56-12 last night and was MVP of game til I randomly got booted. Has happen twice in two days. I shut down the 360 and went and played basketball both times.... This game is just getting boring to me...
Thema:

Why can’t I ready up from lobby and play game? This has happened for last two days, and I...

1. Why can’t I ready up from lobby and play game? This has happened for last two days, and I... - Similar Threads - Why can’t ready

2. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  3. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  4. Why can’t I use my Xbox without internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I use my Xbox without internet?: I find it a bit ridiculous that I can’t use my Xbox while I got a power outage, why should I ever spend money on something that decides for me, when I can use it. Now Microsoft can act like they...
  5. Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?: Greetings. I’m a gamer on the Xbox platform, I got my console sent to me from the US not long ago. Been trying to purchase game pass but it doesn’t allow me. I was starting to think it was a...
  6. Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?: I just bought an elite controller today and I can’t click on the left stick to sprint in call of duty at certain angles. I can only click on it when I press exactly at a 45 degree angle....
  7. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  8. why can’t i livestream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why can’t i livestream?: i live stream through twitch, but when i try going live now, it gives me the loading circle and it never ends, it an error message shows up. when i try to open twitch, it says an error occurred...
  9. Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there: Hmmmm …ok well as the question states I don’t message people much and now I can’t send messages on the app..don’t know what else to say? 61fb85e9-7aa6-4b29-b7ae-018e45b6d11b
  10. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...