Why can't I re-install a game I've payed for and played

Discus and support Why can't I re-install a game I've payed for and played in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought 'conan exiles' roughly a year ago and uninstalled it but now I want to play it again. It doesn't appear in my ready to install but it does... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HeywoodJablowme3, May 11, 2023.

1. Why can't I re-install a game I've payed for and played

I bought 'conan exiles' roughly a year ago and uninstalled it but now I want to play it again.

It doesn't appear in my ready to install but it does appear in my order history.

When I press view in store from my order history, the page says I own the game and gives a link to the manage page. Pressing that, I am able to install the DLC but not the game itself (which doesn't even appear)

I know for a fact I am on the account that I bought this game for.

Advice please.

:)

HeywoodJablowme3, May 11, 2023
  2. HeywoodJablowme3 Win User

It said I had insufficient storage space so I deleted something on the console and refreshed the page, it still says insufficient space.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Sorry for the confusion. On your order history please click the game icon for the game order, this will redirect you on the product page, please copy the link and paste it here.
  4. Francia J. Win User

That's odd, can you please try using the Xbox App on your mobile device instead?

Simply launch the Xbox App and then search the game to install.
  5. HeywoodJablowme3 Win User

6. Francia J. Win User

After deleting some games, please perform a powercycle and then close and re-launch the browser again.

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"
Thema:

1. Why can't I re-install a game I've payed for and played - Similar Threads - Why can't install

2. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  3. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  4. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51
  5. Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...: I purchased "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series X/S and Windows" from my local Gamestop store on Cyber Monday. Redeemed it successfully with Product Code at bottom...
  6. Why can't I install Dark souls 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Dark souls 360: I own the game and the dlc I played it a couple of years back and now I can't install it. Is it no longer available. 41c0acb3-6b99-4e95-b428-6fa8d0e6149c
  7. Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?: I have tried everything I could to make it work, everything that is written in support and it still doesn't work. I just get an error message and the code is: 0x87e0000f...
  8. Why can't i install the Xbox One version of a game, with the Xbox Series?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i install the Xbox One version of a game, with the Xbox Series?: Just bought a series X. Wanted to play Mortal Kombat 11 again, but dont care about the X/S version and wanted to re-download the Version for the One. I have an external for such games. and most...
  9. Why can't I install the game I own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install the game I own?: My Xbox ultimate subscription just ended and the game I've owned for years before game pass (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege) stopped letting me play the game so I uninstalled it and now I cannot...
  10. Why can't I install minecraft on my new PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install minecraft on my new PC?: Every time I try to install/launch Minecraft on my new PC it gives me the same error code and fails to complete. I have spent over 2 hours troubleshooting online and have not found a solution that...