Why cant i put a custom gamer picture on???? I keep getting error message.

Discus and support Why cant i put a custom gamer picture on???? I keep getting error message. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been trying to put a custom gamer pic for weeks...it dont work anymore....WHY???? BEEN DOWN FOR WEEKS ALLREADY. f7a4bb7d-2c2b-4c57-a380-cf6bcdfccab8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CREATURE OO7, Apr 10, 2020.

1. CREATURE OO7
    CREATURE OO7 Guest

Ive been trying to put a custom gamer pic for weeks...it dont work anymore....WHY???? BEEN DOWN FOR WEEKS ALLREADY.

:)

CREATURE OO7, Apr 10, 2020
  2. supersyd24 Win User

Hello! Xbox recently announced that they removed custom gamer pictures temporarily because of the epidemic going on to reduce traffic with having to monitor customer gamer pictures because there are so many more people using Xbox right now.

I apologize, I hope this helped!
  3. Zenosos Win User

Hi,

This feature has been removed by Xbox on purpose temporarily. A statement is available on t.co/hkspiAGRkw in the notifications.
  4. Villarino Win User

Hello Creature 007!

Due to COVID-19, some features have been disabled because more people are looking for social connection via gaming and Xbox is seeing record number across all services Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live and Mixer. To streamline moderation and to ensure everyone has
    the best experience when using Xbox services, these features have been disabled temporarily for the foreseeable future:

• Custom Gamer Picture
    • Custom Club Pictures
    • Custom Club Backgrounds

If you try and upload a custom picture you will see the error:

"Sorry, we can't upload your picture right now. Try again in a little while." I think it will remains at least until quarantine is gone.

Hope it helps, stay safe!
  5. Thatz2Ez Win User

Gamer Picture

Hi Xbox, I was wondering why i cant upload a custom gamer picture please write me back. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
    Hey AwsomeGuy174, You cant upload a custom gamer picture at this moment because it has been temporarily disabled due to reduce server stress. You should be able to change it to the pictures microsoft already has.

Sincerely,
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Gamerpic

Hello Hawkey20,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are getting an error when you try changing your gamer picture. Are you trying to use a custom image? The ability to change your gamer picture to a customer image is currently disabled.
    We have
    a thread that explains more about this
    . We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Leo
Thema:

1. Why cant i put a custom gamer picture on???? I keep getting error message. - Similar Threads - Why cant put

2. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  3. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  4. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  5. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...
  6. Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn: When i am at home, i recently switched to a new wifi, and for some reason when i try to join my friends SMP my game tells me to please sign into xbox to join the server. I currently play bedrock...
  7. why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue: i want to talk to a person at microsoft to resolve an issue 283c568e-4777-4781-be62-1b34f299cb27
  8. why cant i capture anything on game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i capture anything on game bar: why cant i capture anything on game bar 687f49d7-6c55-4df9-b3e7-fd2320fe50cb
  9. Why cant my son create a MyPlayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant my son create a MyPlayer?: My son is part of my family on XBox. He has a 2k account and his birthday is older than 18. I also have went on Microsoft and removed the restrictions but it still says he does not meet the...
  10. Why cant i use minecraft shaders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i use minecraft shaders: With the shader support on the preview(beta) you can enable it, but you cant buy shaders from marketplace and to download them it takes like 2 hours because you have to download them thru shady...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. t.co/hkspiAGRkw

2. .co/hkspiAGRkw