Why can’t I purchase The Orange Box on the Xbox Live Marketplace?

Discus and support Why can’t I purchase The Orange Box on the Xbox Live Marketplace? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I looked up an old thread and it says you can purchase The Orange Box via this link:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Peaceful Sage, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Why can’t I purchase The Orange Box on the Xbox Live Marketplace?

I looked up an old thread and it says you can purchase The Orange Box via this link: https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/The-Orange-Box/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024541080f

However, when I try to buy it, I just get an infinite loading screen. Am I doing something wrong?

Note: I have an Xbox Series X, not an Xbox 360. I also own Portal separately which may be a conflicting issue, I’m not sure.

:)

Peaceful Sage, Dec 1, 2021
  2. Peaceful Sage Win User

Kindly use a browser on a PC, if you get the same message then you'll have to wait and try the purchase again after a day or 2
    Unfortunately I don’t have a pc. :( I’m on mobile.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Kindly use a browser on a PC, if you get the same message then you'll have to wait and try the purchase again after a day or 2
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Try to perform the purchase via web on multiple browsers to see if that makes a difference. Owning Portal shouldn't necessarily affect the purchase.
  5. Samuel Gomes Win User

It still does not work. Tried multiple times today from Edge (Windows 11 & XBox One X), Safari (iOS) & Firefox (Windows 11). It always throws the same error message:

Sorry

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

Microsoft, you guys need to fix this!
  6. castei Win User

You can, it’s not straight forward:

1) you need to use a desktop browser

2) you need to make sure that the browser doesn’t block pop-ups for that site.

3) the PayPal payment method is broken so ensure that you add a new payment of a credit/debit card

4) change the country code in the url to get the right currency for you. For example swap en-US for en-GB if you are from the UK
Thema:

1. Why can’t I purchase The Orange Box on the Xbox Live Marketplace? - Similar Threads - Why can’t purchase

2. Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?: Greetings. I’m a gamer on the Xbox platform, I got my console sent to me from the US not long ago. Been trying to purchase game pass but it doesn’t allow me. I was starting to think it was a...
  3. Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...: A friend had purchased call of duty for me and I redeemed the code and as soon Ila’s I started to download the games. And it says downloaded there is no sight in seeing anything else they are all...
  4. Why can’t i play GTA Online even though i have already purchased it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i play GTA Online even though i have already purchased it?: A long time ago, maybe 6 months ago, i was playing GTA online and I was having a lot of fun. I then decide to play it again later on until today when i stumbled across this problem. I couldn’t...
  5. Why can’t I play a game I purchased months ago?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I purchased months ago?: I pre ordered Hogwarts legacy for XBOX series X and have been playing it for months without issue. I tried to start the game today and it tells me “The person that bought this game needs to sign...
  6. Why can’t I purchase Madden 24 digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I purchase Madden 24 digitally?: Why can’t I buy madden 24 on my Xbox ?? ad938057-1288-4a04-9ae7-840feb2046b4
  7. Why can’t we use Microsoft account balance to purchase digital xbox gift card?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t we use Microsoft account balance to purchase digital xbox gift card?: My son was unable to purchase Vbucks on his Xbox console (previously he has had no issues). He was prompted to “ask a parent” for help. That sent an email to his father, who then used PayPal to...
  8. Civilization revolution- why can’t I purchase add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Civilization revolution- why can’t I purchase add ons: There are add ins that give you more wonders but I’ve tried buying it on my series X, Microsoft website and my 360 but it won’t let me purchase it. Please anyone that could give me advice would be...
  9. why can’t i install games ive already purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t i install games ive already purchased?: So I really only play sims on my xbox one. i own a lot of packs on there. i recently had to hard reset my xbox bc it froze on me. after resetting it, i got back on the game and it said that some...
  10. Why can’t I purchase dead island 2? “Oops.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I purchase dead island 2? “Oops.”: Having an issue purchasing dead island 2, “Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.” With this at the bottom of the screen: rFGz1KBUd9+FJbRVsYDE4D.230...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. buying orange box on xbox 360 store website will xbox series x download it