Why can't I purchase & play Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition despite it...

Discus and support Why can't I purchase & play Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition despite it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to play "Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition" but for some reason it is "unavailable". I use quotation marks because I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JasonBrown459, May 13, 2023.

1. Why can't I purchase & play Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition despite it...

I want to play "Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition" but for some reason it is "unavailable". I use quotation marks because I can still see it & its related DLC listed on the Xbox Store. The problem is that it says the bundle is not available. I tried both my Xbox One (where I discovered the issue) and my PC (where I got the screenshot) but no dice. Why is that? Why can't I purchase the game for Xbox despite it still being listed there?
    Buy Override: Mech City Brawl - Super Charged Mega Edition | Xbox
    Why can't I purchase & play Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition despite it... [​IMG]

:)

JasonBrown459, May 13, 2023
  2. techmarketvictoria Win User

Why can't I purchase & play Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition despite it still being listed?

Hey JasonBrown459,

I know it's been awhile since your post; you might have already found a way to get the copy of the game. I am a long time PC gamer and know the struggle that finding physical copies of games is very hard!

I have a sealed copy of Override Mech City Brawl - Super Charged Mega Edition for sale on my eBay store. I have included the link to the item listing below.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1663477550...uid=q41tkbessl-&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

If anyone is looking for a trusted place to buy hard copies of video games at a great price, I do run an eBay shop with a growing list of PC games for sale! The link to my market page on eBay is below.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/teatek

Hope this was helpful.

N.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Why can't I purchase & play Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition despite it still being listed?

Hi JasonBrown459, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

When a game listed appears with the "Not available separately" text this means the developer has been delisted the game from the Microsoft store.

This happens for example when some licenses used in the game expired, there are a lot of reasons about why a game is not available.

But I just want to let you know that isn't a Microsoft decision, game developers are the ones who delist a game.

At the moment the only way to get the game is purchasing a redeemable key from a third party store or purchasing a physical copy Jason
  4. Peep_XBL Win User

Games with Gold

Attempting to download the new Games with Gold. Override: Mech City Brawl installed just fine and I have already downloaded Portal Knights. However, when I went to download Red Faction 2 ,it is still listed as $14.99 and it wants me to pay for it
    in order to install it.
    Ive been facing the same issue, there probably is an issue on their part you just need to be patient for them to fix that!

Have a amazing day!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Need to speak with someone about a refund, bought a game twice, requested a refund and came back negative...

As far as the store is concerned, they're still seen as 2 separate purchases even though the deluxe edition includes the standard edition. So it wouldn't override anything.

As far as the email, yes, just explain the situation and why you want the refund. There's still no guarantee they will give it though.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Fortnite discussion

I really love the weapons and events.

But I really hate the mechs.

I can't enjoy playing while mechs are in game.
Thema:

Why can't I purchase & play Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition despite it...

1. Why can't I purchase & play Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition despite it... - Similar Threads - Why can't purchase

2. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  3. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  4. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  5. why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store: my kid sent me a request to purchase a game from the Microsoft store, I approved it and paid for it, it shows in my order history but I can't download it on my kids Xbox. It is still asking me to...
  6. Why can't I make a purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I make a purchase: I can't buy mut pointsfor Madden 24 37f0c979-a9d9-4f94-81f6-318c08563235
  7. So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...: Just like tell me why I need game pass ultimate to play my favorite game even though I have been playing your games through game pass for a while so instead I got The Game bought the folder and...
  8. Why i can't purchase game on xbox 360 console??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't purchase game on xbox 360 console??: I am trying to buy a game throughy xbox 360 console, but it won't go through.. it will give an error and won't complete the purchase.. I tried to buy the game through xbox store website.. and i...
  9. Why can't I use a Microsoft account balance to purchase an xbox game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I use a Microsoft account balance to purchase an xbox game?: My son had an xbox gift voucher which he redeemed easily enough but the purchase of the game he wanted hasn't gone through - by default it was asking me to approve and pay with a credit card...
  10. Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...: Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased movies or TV on the Xbox 360? The app works perfectly for Xbox One and Series XlS though. A bunch of people...