Why can't I purchase left for dead directly on the Xbox one?

Discus and support Why can't I purchase left for dead directly on the Xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can purchase it on xbox.com and it says it's compatible with xbox one. However i purchased the demo, which was free, and i cannot get that to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nobodyuknow567, May 19, 2020.

1. Why can't I purchase left for dead directly on the Xbox one?

I can purchase it on xbox.com and it says it's compatible with xbox one.

However i purchased the demo, which was free, and i cannot get that to install on my console. It states on the site that it can be installed on my console by clicking a link.

When i click that link it says my queue is full, but there is nothing in my queue, and i cannot find the demo in my library at all

:)

Nobodyuknow567, May 19, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. planetchampion Win User

You may have to delete some of your games so you can download left 4 dead
  4. DominumStige Win User

Left 4 dead 1/2 unavailable?

Hi TLO4SHEELO! L4D is compatible with Xbox One through the Xbox One Backward Compatibility, as indicated in the following list: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games

You can buy the game directly on the store for X360 and i did not find any problems.

L4D: https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/product/Left-4-Dead/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80245410830

L4D2: https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/product/Left-4-Dead-2/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802454108d4

Once you have purchased the game, you can install them using the "Ready to Install" menu, directly from your console.
  5. goodbubbabear Win User

"The Sacrifice" DLC is not available for download even though my account has been hit with the charge.

I'm playing Left 4 Dead 2 on my Xbox One but purchased them in game
  6. CrowTRobot Win User

Recentally purchased Dead Rising not showing up in ready to install list.

Dead Rising is not BC.

The ones that are:

[*]Dead Rising 2: Case West

[*]Dead Rising 2: Case Zero
    If it's not backwards compatible with the Xbox One then why even have it on sale in the freaking store in the first place then ?

Ugh, ok I requested a refund which is the best I could do for now. I mean why even purchase a game for my game library if I can't even play it ?
Thema:

1. Why can't I purchase left for dead directly on the Xbox one? - Similar Threads - Why can't purchase

2. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  3. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  4. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  5. why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store: my kid sent me a request to purchase a game from the Microsoft store, I approved it and paid for it, it shows in my order history but I can't download it on my kids Xbox. It is still asking me to...
  6. Why can't I make a purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I make a purchase: I can't buy mut pointsfor Madden 24 37f0c979-a9d9-4f94-81f6-318c08563235
  7. So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...: Just like tell me why I need game pass ultimate to play my favorite game even though I have been playing your games through game pass for a while so instead I got The Game bought the folder and...
  8. Why i can't purchase game on xbox 360 console??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't purchase game on xbox 360 console??: I am trying to buy a game throughy xbox 360 console, but it won't go through.. it will give an error and won't complete the purchase.. I tried to buy the game through xbox store website.. and i...
  9. Why can't I use a Microsoft account balance to purchase an xbox game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I use a Microsoft account balance to purchase an xbox game?: My son had an xbox gift voucher which he redeemed easily enough but the purchase of the game he wanted hasn't gone through - by default it was asking me to approve and pay with a credit card...
  10. Why can't I purchase & play Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition despite it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I purchase & play Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition despite it...: I want to play "Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition" but for some reason it is "unavailable". I use quotation marks because I can still see it & its related DLC listed on the Xbox...