Why can't I purchase any dlc for fight night champion

Discus and support Why can't I purchase any dlc for fight night champion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't make a purchase for fight night champion none of the dlc works it says unavailable ce1eb930-f44f-476f-8ac3-c6133501ab0d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Noah Hill1, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Noah Hill1
    Noah Hill1 Guest

Can't make a purchase for fight night champion none of the dlc works it says unavailable

:)

Noah Hill1, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Please proceed to do a power cycle to fix the issue

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.

Second please try to buy the game by entering the online store on your computer, please sign in with the account that you are using on your Xbox, and see if stills are showing as unavailable.

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. SoullessOdin1 Win User

Trying to purchase an xbox 360 game to use on xbox one x

You are correct. It is in fact fight night champion. And I am not allowed to purchase. I dont know why
  4. Boas BS5 Win User

Community Social Gaming Thread

Any Fight Night Champion Players out there fancy a few fights?
  5. mattmateer Win User

receiving a code that has been redeemed

purchased ufc 3 standard fight night champions edition through xbox atore - ufc 3 downloaded no problem. 10 days later received a code from xbox live to redeem to recieve fight night champions only the codeni recieved was already redeemed
  6. Panno92 Win User

Fight night champion

Thema:

1. Why can't I purchase any dlc for fight night champion - Similar Threads - Why can't purchase

2. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  3. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  4. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  5. why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store: my kid sent me a request to purchase a game from the Microsoft store, I approved it and paid for it, it shows in my order history but I can't download it on my kids Xbox. It is still asking me to...
  6. Why can't I make a purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I make a purchase: I can't buy mut pointsfor Madden 24 37f0c979-a9d9-4f94-81f6-318c08563235
  7. So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...: Just like tell me why I need game pass ultimate to play my favorite game even though I have been playing your games through game pass for a while so instead I got The Game bought the folder and...
  8. Why i can't purchase game on xbox 360 console??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't purchase game on xbox 360 console??: I am trying to buy a game throughy xbox 360 console, but it won't go through.. it will give an error and won't complete the purchase.. I tried to buy the game through xbox store website.. and i...
  9. Why can't I use a Microsoft account balance to purchase an xbox game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I use a Microsoft account balance to purchase an xbox game?: My son had an xbox gift voucher which he redeemed easily enough but the purchase of the game he wanted hasn't gone through - by default it was asking me to approve and pay with a credit card...
  10. Why can't I purchase & play Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition despite it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I purchase & play Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition despite it...: I want to play "Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition" but for some reason it is "unavailable". I use quotation marks because I can still see it & its related DLC listed on the Xbox...