Why can’t I press next when trying to login into battlefront 2 online even when my account...

Discus and support Why can’t I press next when trying to login into battlefront 2 online even when my account... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account is linked but when I get to the screen it says enter the email address associated with my EA account, which I did but it won’t let me go any... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chase Harris1, Apr 30, 2023.

1. Why can’t I press next when trying to login into battlefront 2 online even when my account...

My account is linked but when I get to the screen it says enter the email address associated with my EA account, which I did but it won’t let me go any further. What do I do?

:)

Chase Harris1, Apr 30, 2023
  2. Chase Harris1 Win User

Why can’t I press next when trying to login into battlefront 2 online even when my account is linked?

Thank you for your help, I’m sorry this takes so long and I hope it works. Thank you! :)
  3. Belle B Win User

Why can’t I press next when trying to login into battlefront 2 online even when my account is linked?

Thank you, Chase. You would need to ensure that the EA account that you're trying to use is linked to your Xbox profile as mentioned above because if they don't you won't be able to sign in.
  4. Belle B Win User

Thank you. Do they show as linked through the EA customer portal as well? Because technically, if you have previously unlinked an Xbox profile to that preferred EA account, you wouldn't be able to link a different Xbox profile to it.
  5. Belle B Win User

Hi Chase I'd love to help.

Sorry to hear about that, however, have you tried a different EA game to see if it will do the same? Also, are you on PC or console perhaps?
  6. Belle B Win User

Thanks for getting back. Just to clarify, what console do you have specifically?
Thema:

Why can’t I press next when trying to login into battlefront 2 online even when my account...

1. Why can’t I press next when trying to login into battlefront 2 online even when my account... - Similar Threads - Why can’t press

2. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  3. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  4. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  5. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  6. Why can’t I use my Xbox without internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I use my Xbox without internet?: I find it a bit ridiculous that I can’t use my Xbox while I got a power outage, why should I ever spend money on something that decides for me, when I can use it. Now Microsoft can act like they...
  7. Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?: Greetings. I’m a gamer on the Xbox platform, I got my console sent to me from the US not long ago. Been trying to purchase game pass but it doesn’t allow me. I was starting to think it was a...
  8. Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?: I just bought an elite controller today and I can’t click on the left stick to sprint in call of duty at certain angles. I can only click on it when I press exactly at a 45 degree angle....
  9. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  10. why can’t i livestream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why can’t i livestream?: i live stream through twitch, but when i try going live now, it gives me the loading circle and it never ends, it an error message shows up. when i try to open twitch, it says an error occurred...