Why can't I pre order dead island 2?

Discus and support Why can't I pre order dead island 2? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an error when I try to pre order Dead Island 2 is there a fix for this issue? 2c7cabb3-7a09-405e-b0f7-8ca0740d67ba Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris Jones6, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Chris Jones6
    Chris Jones6 Guest

I have an error when I try to pre order Dead Island 2 is there a fix for this issue?

:)

Chris Jones6, Mar 30, 2023
  2. Chris Jones6 Win User

Yes it says: Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later. mQqCq8÷10TUxPJ2wmT14cP.202
  3. Francia J. Win User

Can you please try pre-ordering the game on the website?

Also, please make sure that you're not using a prepaid card.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact error that you're getting whenever you're trying to pre-order Dead island 2 so I can check that for you?
  5. Reidzer N7 Win User

Whats your next Pre Order going to be?

I have a list of pre orders already but my most recent addition to that is Dead Island which I stuck on pre order earlier.
  6. Elite Effect Win User

Escape Dead Island?

@Sword

No, it's on Xbox 360, Playstation 3, & PC. If you pre-order, I believe you also get access to the Dead Island 2 beta.
Thema:

1. Why can't I pre order dead island 2? - Similar Threads - Why can't pre

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  4. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  5. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  6. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  7. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  8. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  9. I pre-ordered Diablo IV standard Edition via Battle Net, why can't I download it on my xbox 1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered Diablo IV standard Edition via Battle Net, why can't I download it on my xbox 1?: I pre ordered D4, my xbox account is linked to my battle net account. On xbox store it only shows me options to pre-order it again. I thought buying it made it accessible across all platforms. I...
  10. Why can't I pre-load Diablo IV to my XBox? The notice said it would be available to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I pre-load Diablo IV to my XBox? The notice said it would be available to...: The Diable IV Ultimate version shows up in my purchase history. When I go to manage it shows 'You own this' and when I click it I get the error 'Check back in a little bit. We're having trouble...