Why cant i pre load my diablo 4 ultimate edition?

Discus and support Why cant i pre load my diablo 4 ultimate edition? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi.i have pre ordered diablo 4 ultimate edition on my series x and the pre load isn't showing up but I can pre load the deluxe and standard edition .... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anthony Green3, May 31, 2023.

1. Why cant i pre load my diablo 4 ultimate edition?

Hi.i have pre ordered diablo 4 ultimate edition on my series x and the pre load isn't showing up but I can pre load the deluxe and standard edition

:)

Anthony Green3, May 31, 2023
  2. fjvanwet Win User

I have an Xbox Series X and an Xbox One S. I have restarted both consoles multiple times. I cannot even download the game on my One S. On the Series X, I was able to download "something" by clicking on the tile in my games inventory, but the result is only 74GB instead of the 96GB shown in the MS store.

How do I get help with this? I am unable to play the game on the Series X (I get an error that I am too early, even though I purchased the Ultimate Edition), and I am unable to download anything on the Xbox One S.

Can anyone help?
  3. ANN4_b Win User

I also experienced this on my series S console. After looking at this page and confirming my order history on my Microsoft email and through the Xbox order history it still showed "issues/check back later" I reset my Xbox a 3rd time and when I went to the Microsoft store it finally showed "install" instead of "manage". Hope this helps.
  4. Meeron Win User

I'm having the same issue with Deluxe Edition
  5. fjvanwet Win User

YES! Go to your games and apps on Xbox, go to FULL INVENTORY, select tab "owned", find the Diablo IV tile, click on it. It will start downloading the released game.
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Anthony!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Kindly confirm your pre-order purchase if the version showing on your transaction is the deluxe or the ultimate version by signing your account on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history.
Thema:

1. Why cant i pre load my diablo 4 ultimate edition? - Similar Threads - Why cant pre

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  4. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  5. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  6. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  7. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  8. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  9. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  10. Why the **** cant i watch what i pre orderd..the movie release date has passed but im not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why the **** cant i watch what i pre orderd..the movie release date has passed but im not...: I've tried everything on my side of the problem...perhaps if you could reimburse or accept a return on the latest pre oder of John Wick 4..that would help..so i can buy it on a different app to...