Why can't I pre-load Diablo IV to my XBox? The notice said it would be available to...

Discus and support Why can't I pre-load Diablo IV to my XBox? The notice said it would be available to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Diable IV Ultimate version shows up in my purchase history. When I go to manage it shows 'You own this' and when I click it I get the error 'Check... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HarryFlowers, Jun 2, 2023.

1. HarryFlowers
    HarryFlowers Guest

Why can't I pre-load Diablo IV to my XBox? The notice said it would be available to...

The Diable IV Ultimate version shows up in my purchase history.
    When I go to manage it shows 'You own this' and when I click it I get the error 'Check back in a little bit. We're having trouble getting your stuff right now.'

:)

HarryFlowers, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Robert Rapplean1 Win User

Why can't I pre-load Diablo IV to my XBox? The notice said it would be available to download on May 31st.

I tried completely unplugging my console, and then I tried resetting it. I'm still getting "Check back in a little bit; We're having trouble getting your stuff right now." I've been getting that since Yesterday. Is there something else I can try?
  3. Francia J. Win User

Why can't I pre-load Diablo IV to my XBox? The notice said it would be available to download on May 31st.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps."

After all that try downloading the game again.
  4. Static Jak Win User

To those of you who've played the Witcher 2 on PC...

[quote user="ICN3D"]

"Dur, why would a loading screen pop up...YOU'RE STUPID!!!"

[/quote]I never said or implied that. I actually found it very weird for a loading screen to come up in the middle of gameplay like that when I've never seen it before in my two playthroughs.

-

[quote user="Darker Reaper"]

Really can't wait for Diablo 3 and play as a Monk.

[/quote]Never played Diablo but I'm taking an interest in 3.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

I bought the ultimate edition how come i didnt get anything other than the game itself? I never recived any of the DLC items.

Would help if you said what game you are on about.

Going to guess you mean Diablo IV. The horse armour is available early on at the start of act 4 in the story & the season pass stuff won't be available until the season pass starts which should be some time in July.
  6. Rostom L Win User

How do I access the Diablo IV Beta and is it still available?

Thema:

1. Why can't I pre-load Diablo IV to my XBox? The notice said it would be available to... - Similar Threads - Why can't pre

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  8. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  9. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  10. I pre-ordered Diablo IV standard Edition via Battle Net, why can't I download it on my xbox 1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered Diablo IV standard Edition via Battle Net, why can't I download it on my xbox 1?: I pre ordered D4, my xbox account is linked to my battle net account. On xbox store it only shows me options to pre-order it again. I thought buying it made it accessible across all platforms. I...