Why can’t I play the game?

Discus and support Why can’t I play the game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox series x and when I go to try to buy hogwarts legacy deluxe edition, it says that it’s not playable on my device. Please help [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MeltedExpert, Mar 12, 2023.

1. MeltedExpert
    MeltedExpert Guest

I have an Xbox series x and when I go to try to buy hogwarts legacy deluxe edition, it says that it’s not playable on my device. Please help

Why can’t I play the game? [​IMG]

:)

MeltedExpert, Mar 12, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Are you sure you don’t have an Xbox One X? The one on the left is required to play the game.

[​IMG]
  3. Darren Byrd Win User

I paid $53.99 for Fallout 76, but when I try to play it, it says I need to subscribe to Xbox live.Why is this?

But I paid $53.99 for it, why can I buy a game I can’t play?
  4. QcShaolinB Win User

Why can't I play my game, that I paid you money for, just because your store service is having issues?

Can’t play my games that I paid you because of your system problems. I’m so sick why do I stay with x-box if you guys can’t let us play are own games !!!??
  5. Smwutches Win User

Why can’t I play?

The Show 23 hasn't been released yet so you wouldn't be able to play it until then regardless of Game Pass subscription.
  6. kaden teyson Win User

If I pre-order MW3, will I be able to refund if I dislike the beta?

so I have refunded the game and haven’t gotten my money back and I can’t play the game why does that happen
Thema:

1. Why can’t I play the game? - Similar Threads - Why can’t play

2. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  3. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  4. Why can’t I play game pass games, if I have game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play game pass games, if I have game pass?: I have gamepass ultimate for another month, it expires on the 24th of January, 24 days from now, and I can’t launch or play any game pass games at all but I can play all my bought games, what is...
  5. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  6. Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?: So I was playing Gears 5 on disc before years ago but lost my disc. Then years later I started playing on my brothers Game Pass until it ran out. So yesterday I went to the store and bought...
  7. Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate: I just bought game pass ultimate to play with my friend, and it still says I don’t have the privileges to do so. Any reason why this may be happening? 596dba88-d15d-47b5-b1d9-99766f4f20ec
  8. Why can’t I play games direct from seagate hard drive??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play games direct from seagate hard drive??: Hi all I have a seagate hard drive, but every time I want to play a game that’s stored there it tells me I have to move it to the Xbox memory. I then have to move a game from the Xbox to the...
  9. Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game: I played r6 through game pass, I decided to buy the game then I went to go on it after playing and it said I need to get game pass, I have tried uninstalling r6 rendering my Xbox and nothing is...
  10. Why can’t I play siege even though I have game pass on top of owning the game? Has anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play siege even though I have game pass on top of owning the game? Has anyone...: When I load the game all is fine but I can’t load Ubisoft connect nor launch a game fa31eed5-9cff-4b03-83f6-0bb4f5f6711b