Why can’t I play or buy Minecraft Realms?

Discus and support Why can’t I play or buy Minecraft Realms? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to repurchase my Minecraft Realm but as soon as I log in or even try to renew my subscription I get the message, “You cannot play on Realms... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brian Jones4, Feb 27, 2023.

1. Brian Jones4
    Brian Jones4 Guest

I am trying to repurchase my Minecraft Realm but as soon as I log in or even try to renew my subscription I get the message, “You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer and Clubs.” I have everything that has to do with the Xbox tab “allowed”. I’ve reset my Xbox to many times to count by turning it off and unplugging it, I’ve reset my console and deleted my account from the console, I’ve deleted and reinstalled Minecraft, and I’ve gone to the help page and it still doesn’t work. And if the question is “do you have live or game pass” then the answer is yes, I wouldn’t be able to play Minecraft if I didn’t have game pass.

:)

Brian Jones4, Feb 27, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Kindly try double-checking your Privacy Settings by signing in at https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Profile?xr=mebar... and making sure that all settings under the Privacy tab and Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety are set to "Allow" or "Everyone". It should be like the screenshot below.

Additionally, kindly make sure that you have an active Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass Ultimate.

- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

[​IMG]
  3. Hector Melchor Win User

Why isn’t my realm working?

I checked the transaction history, there was nothing there. On my PlayStation account I had about 14 dollars and after trying to buy the realm I had 7 dollars left. Minecraft keeps saying that the purchase was complete but that they can’t create the realm at that time and to check later.
  4. Subhranshu ShekharSe Win User

How do I change privacy settings for minecraft on mobile??

How do I change privacy settings, I can’t friend people on minecraft pocket edition and I can’t play online or on realms, what do I do?
    Please fix my privacy and online safety settings in minecraft pe so I can play with my friends
  5. MoonyStars Win User

Help i cant surpass the error code ghast in minecraft pe with storage permission

I have the same issue as Bruhmoment10283 on mobile so I redownloaded Minecraft and now I don’t have any of my worlds and can’t play realms
  6. Jeffersøn MartInez Win User

minecraft can’t buy realm

I cant buy realms its not letting me and i wanna play with my friends
Thema:

1. Why can’t I play or buy Minecraft Realms? - Similar Threads - Why can’t play

2. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  3. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  4. Why can’t I play game pass games, if I have game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play game pass games, if I have game pass?: I have gamepass ultimate for another month, it expires on the 24th of January, 24 days from now, and I can’t launch or play any game pass games at all but I can play all my bought games, what is...
  5. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  6. Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?: So I was playing Gears 5 on disc before years ago but lost my disc. Then years later I started playing on my brothers Game Pass until it ran out. So yesterday I went to the store and bought...
  7. Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate: I just bought game pass ultimate to play with my friend, and it still says I don’t have the privileges to do so. Any reason why this may be happening? 596dba88-d15d-47b5-b1d9-99766f4f20ec
  8. Why can’t I play games direct from seagate hard drive??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play games direct from seagate hard drive??: Hi all I have a seagate hard drive, but every time I want to play a game that’s stored there it tells me I have to move it to the Xbox memory. I then have to move a game from the Xbox to the...
  9. Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game: I played r6 through game pass, I decided to buy the game then I went to go on it after playing and it said I need to get game pass, I have tried uninstalling r6 rendering my Xbox and nothing is...
  10. Why can’t I play siege even though I have game pass on top of owning the game? Has anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play siege even though I have game pass on top of owning the game? Has anyone...: When I load the game all is fine but I can’t load Ubisoft connect nor launch a game fa31eed5-9cff-4b03-83f6-0bb4f5f6711b