Why cant I play my cross gen bundle for modern warfare 2, i purchased it but it keeps...

Discus and support Why cant I play my cross gen bundle for modern warfare 2, i purchased it but it keeps... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know why my call of duty won't launch and I pre-ordered the game. c50a78f8-123f-40f7-a23b-787cd8b998d8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HoG OG, Oct 29, 2022.

1. HoG OG
    HoG OG Guest

Why cant I play my cross gen bundle for modern warfare 2, i purchased it but it keeps...

I don't know why my call of duty won't launch and I pre-ordered the game.

:)

HoG OG, Oct 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Why can't I buy the new Call Of Duty modern Warfare by itself?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

The base game is not available to purchase separately which is why you're being asked to purchase the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Cross-Gen Bundle.
  3. Untitled_Paint Win User

Is xbox live mandatory to play cod mw 2 2022 online?

Hello, welcome to Microsoft Answers Community.

Yes. You will need a Microsoft Account to download games from Microsoft Store or Xbox, and play them in Online mode.

However, neither the Vault Edition nor the Cross-Gen Bundle of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II is included with Xbox Game Pass. Therefore, you do not need an XGP membership.

*For Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Vault Edition, please visit Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Vault Edition | Xbox;
    *For Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Cross-Gen Bundle, please visit Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Cross-Gen Bundle | Xbox

*For the official page of Call od Duty: Modern Warfare II, please visit https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-ii.

Best Regards
  4. RangerTravy Win User

I can’t upgrade to the vault edition of MW2 but my friend just did. Why won’t it let me?

But.. this isnt true? for me it literally says "Existing Modern Warfare 2 Digital Cross-Gen Bundle owners can upgrade to the Vault Edition as part of a limited time offer." Yet when I try to purchase it for $30 it just say sorry try again later. The Bundle was up for 5 days since i checked and ive tried for 2 days still nothing happening.
  5. y0itsdanni Win User

Is the Seagate 1TB Expansion + hard drive compatible with Xbox Series X?

Well Modern Warfare II isn’t a specific edition like Series X or anything it’s just the cross gen bundle, so I guess the bundle that’s compatible with all consoles, so I’m presuming that will work?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why is xbox still prompting me to buy a game I have already bought ?

Thema:

1. Why cant I play my cross gen bundle for modern warfare 2, i purchased it but it keeps... - Similar Threads - Why cant play

2. Why cant I play a friend on my ultimate pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I play a friend on my ultimate pass: When I play a freind why does it keep going to cloud game and not normal game download 33560f2e-350b-42e1-9dd9-95a4cd9cd297
  3. Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?: For several years i have owned Halo The Master Chief Collection (and DLC) Plants Vs Zombies Castle Crashers Battle Block Theater and recently after my 24 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  4. System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...: System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play Resident evil 5 and i've gone off line to play and it wont let either when i try to play offline it say " due to communication error the network...
  5. why cant i play r6 even tho i have game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i play r6 even tho i have game pass ultimate: i have monthly paid for game pass ultimate and have been playing seige for the past 7 months but suddenly i have not been able to play because it says i need game pass the payment has came out of...
  6. Why I cant play gta 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cant play gta 5: My game worked until the update and now I can't play 2c7db40d-b1e8-4bd0-b098-d332946ca19f
  7. .why cant i play fh3 online on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    .why cant i play fh3 online on xbox: Hi. I just bought xbox live gold(core) and i want to play forza horizon 3 online but the option doesnt open in the game. On my profile it says that i am able to play online, so i redeemed the code...
  8. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  9. i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?: i preordered MW3 and when i enter the game it just shows me that all game modes are locked until i buy the game. i don’t understand why it wants me to purchase it again. i have already had issues...
  10. Why cant I play the MW3 campaign early on my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play the MW3 campaign early on my account?: The account that pre ordered the game is the home xbox on the console, but it wont let the other accounts on there play it. Other games that are shared by the home xbox account still work....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. call of duty modern warfare 2 cross gen bundle play on both