Why can’t I play MW2 on Xbox one even though I have the game?

Discus and support Why can’t I play MW2 on Xbox one even though I have the game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have call of duty MW2 installed along with the multiplayer campaign etc. When trying to play the actual game it says I need to purchase the game even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adam Sadler1, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Adam Sadler1
    Adam Sadler1 Guest

I have call of duty MW2 installed along with the multiplayer campaign etc. When trying to play the actual game it says I need to purchase the game even though I already have it installed? I can play war zone but that is it. Does anyone have any advice on how to get round this issue?

:)

Adam Sadler1, Jan 10, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Adam! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Can you check the status of your order here?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If everything is right then your profile might be glitch and will need to have it cache deleted.

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, try to play the game again.
  3. DeniqL Win User

I see, can you please try and clear your Mac address Adam?
  4. Adam Sadler1 Win User

Hi,Adam! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Can you check the status of your order here?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If everything is right then your profile might be glitch and will need to have it cache deleted.

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:
    2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.
    4. Close.

Power Cycle:
    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:
    2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.
    3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.
    4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
    5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, try to play the game again.
    Hello this hasn’t worked.
  5. D4vid 360 Win User

Fav Bleeding Edge Character?

I have just played a few games but i liked the guitar one, can’t really say why though.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Why can’t I play mw2

Thema:

1. Why can’t I play MW2 on Xbox one even though I have the game? - Similar Threads - Why can’t play

2. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  3. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  4. Why can’t I play game pass games, if I have game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play game pass games, if I have game pass?: I have gamepass ultimate for another month, it expires on the 24th of January, 24 days from now, and I can’t launch or play any game pass games at all but I can play all my bought games, what is...
  5. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  6. Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?: So I was playing Gears 5 on disc before years ago but lost my disc. Then years later I started playing on my brothers Game Pass until it ran out. So yesterday I went to the store and bought...
  7. Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate: I just bought game pass ultimate to play with my friend, and it still says I don’t have the privileges to do so. Any reason why this may be happening? 596dba88-d15d-47b5-b1d9-99766f4f20ec
  8. Why can’t I play games direct from seagate hard drive??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play games direct from seagate hard drive??: Hi all I have a seagate hard drive, but every time I want to play a game that’s stored there it tells me I have to move it to the Xbox memory. I then have to move a game from the Xbox to the...
  9. Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game: I played r6 through game pass, I decided to buy the game then I went to go on it after playing and it said I need to get game pass, I have tried uninstalling r6 rendering my Xbox and nothing is...
  10. Why can’t I play siege even though I have game pass on top of owning the game? Has anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play siege even though I have game pass on top of owning the game? Has anyone...: When I load the game all is fine but I can’t load Ubisoft connect nor launch a game fa31eed5-9cff-4b03-83f6-0bb4f5f6711b