Why can't I play multiplayer in Minecraft bedrock, I feel like I have tried everything and...

Discus and support Why can't I play multiplayer in Minecraft bedrock, I feel like I have tried everything and... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have tried many things. From changing things on my Xbox to changing my Microsoft account. 4476fbbf-9865-4ea0-88f0-8799d79905f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Alex_379, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Alex_379
    Alex_379 Guest

Why can't I play multiplayer in Minecraft bedrock, I feel like I have tried everything and...

I have tried many things. From changing things on my Xbox to changing my Microsoft account.

:)

Alex_379, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Why can't I play multiplayer in Minecraft bedrock, I feel like I have tried everything and I've gone through maybe a dozen YouTube videos. Can anyone help? anyone

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? Because an Xbox Live Gold subscription is also required to play an online multiplayer game.

To check please follow the steps below:

"Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions."
  3. Ishka Baha Win User

I have tried EVERYTHING!!!

thanks for the suggestion, I contacted ISP they were no help either, I got hooked to the network but am having a DNS failure, used military DNS still didnt work...
  4. GMAN990 Win User

I also think its a hardware fault, not something you can fix yourself. Reset your Xbox network settings to factory defaults, wire it into a friends router if that does not work I would say its faulty and needs to be fixed by Microsoft or replaced
  5. GMAN990 Win User

Very odd then, has the Xbox every connected to the Internet in the past? Its starting to sound like a fault to me
  6. Ishka Baha Win User

Ok well that didnt work. it was a great suggestion though (nobody has given me that suggestion)I have pulled out my Lynksys BEFSR41 (v. 4.3) router after reading about NAT. I cant find how to reset default settings though i went to 192.168.1.1 but there
    is no "default" tab
Thema:

1. Why can't I play multiplayer in Minecraft bedrock, I feel like I have tried everything and... - Similar Threads - Why can't play

2. Why can't I play minecraft java edition even though I have gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play minecraft java edition even though I have gamepass?: I was once able to play Java edition on my computer, and I had gamepass. Now I can only play demo for some reason. Anyone know why? 9a03f361-2d7b-4042-b282-24012cb66e52
  3. Why can't I play online still

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play online still: My account got suspended for 2 days and that was over 2 days ago and yet I still am yet to be able to play online or talk to people in both party or normal text through Xbox, i checked and it says...
  4. Why can't I play minecraft even after I payed and downloaded it from the official minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play minecraft even after I payed and downloaded it from the official minecraft...: I payed for minecraft and downloaded it from minecraft.net. Although when I was opening it, and I got to the home screen. It said; "Buy now" and "Play demo". I checked and I am on the one that I...
  5. Why i can't play multiplayer?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't play multiplayer?: I have a minecraft bedrock dvd. The problem is when I want to play multiplayer, the game show a message about privacy settings, so I change my settings, but the game still say that i need to...
  6. Why can't I play the campaign for warzone 2.0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play the campaign for warzone 2.0: I am on an xbox one and I have game pass ultimate for Xbox and when I downloaded war zone 2.0 and managedthe game and add-on's it said that I could get the campaign multiplayer and everything...
  7. Why can't I play Minecraft multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Minecraft multiplayer?: I have a Minecraft account and I switched on ALL of the settings for the Xbox and windows privacy settings, and I have checked if a program or internet connections were in the way of it working....
  8. I purchased the Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen bundle. Why can't I play it on a new Xbox Series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen bundle. Why can't I play it on a new Xbox Series...: I purchased the Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen bundle. Why can't I play it on a new Xbox Series X if I buy one in the future, without having to re-purchase it? As I understand now, after I bought the...
  9. 마인크래프트 맵 업로드가 안돼요( why i can't play my map in realm?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 맵 업로드가 안돼요( why i can't play my map in realm?): [img] 름 맵 업로드시 계속해서 오류가 발생합니다. a6a0777e-cf13-47f4-b33d-3111f7a44ce6
  10. Microsoft Store game-can't play same game on 2 different accounts-Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store game-can't play same game on 2 different accounts-Why?: Wife plays Vegas Downtown Slots-tried to download and play on my laptop (different account and e-mail) and keep getting her game w/ her score. We used to be able to have the same game and...