Why can’t I play Minecraft multiplayer even though I have done what it said I even restart...

Discus and support Why can’t I play Minecraft multiplayer even though I have done what it said I even restart... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; The only reason I want Minecraft multiplayer was so I could play with my friends 529c34ac-b432-4ffa-a99d-8ae5ae6166e3 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by FazeMG1422, Feb 10, 2023.

1. FazeMG1422
    FazeMG1422 Guest

Why can’t I play Minecraft multiplayer even though I have done what it said I even restart...

:)

FazeMG1422, Feb 10, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Why can’t I play Minecraft multiplayer even though I have done what it said I even restart my Xbox?

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

If you are getting an error about your account is not set up properly for online, you are using a child account. So what you will need to do first is to create a parent account on https://account.live.com, make sure it is a parent account and the birth date should be above 21 years old then login to the Microsoft account on Xbox.com to create a profile.

Once the parent profile has been created, please follow the steps on this link to add your child account with the parent, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12417/...

After doing the steps above, sign in to the parent account using this link, https://account.xbox.com/settings

Select your child account there so that we can modify the privacy settings of it then under the tab Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety.

Be sure the options You can create and join clubs and You can join multiplayer games are allowed.
  3. DeniqL Win User

Why can’t I play MW2 on Xbox one even though I have the game?

Hi,Adam! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Can you check the status of your order here?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If everything is right then your profile might be glitch and will need to have it cache deleted.

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, try to play the game again.
  4. ッnico q Win User

Why can’t i play GTA Online even though i have already purchased it?

Thank you! I’ll look into it and see if i can get xbox game pass.
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Why can’t i play GTA Online even though i have already purchased it?

Hi nico Q! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I'm sorry you're having this problem, but don't worry, I'll do my best to help you.

I have never really gone through a problem similar to the one you are presenting now, but I did a search with the intention of looking for useful information for you and I came across the information that to play online you need a Game Pass. If you have GTA V on Xbox, you need to get Game Pass for online features, in case I am wrong, and you don't have GTA 5 if not GTA Online just let me know, so I can look for other solutions.

As a last option, I recommend you contact Rockstar support for more information about this problem:

https://support.rockstargames.com/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. DeniqL Win User

Why can’t I play MW2 on Xbox one even though I have the game?

I see, can you please try and clear your Mac address Adam?
Thema:

1. Why can’t I play Minecraft multiplayer even though I have done what it said I even restart... - Similar Threads - Why can’t play

2. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  3. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  4. Why can’t I play game pass games, if I have game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play game pass games, if I have game pass?: I have gamepass ultimate for another month, it expires on the 24th of January, 24 days from now, and I can’t launch or play any game pass games at all but I can play all my bought games, what is...
  5. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  6. Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?: So I was playing Gears 5 on disc before years ago but lost my disc. Then years later I started playing on my brothers Game Pass until it ran out. So yesterday I went to the store and bought...
  7. Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate: I just bought game pass ultimate to play with my friend, and it still says I don’t have the privileges to do so. Any reason why this may be happening? 596dba88-d15d-47b5-b1d9-99766f4f20ec
  8. Why can’t I play games direct from seagate hard drive??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play games direct from seagate hard drive??: Hi all I have a seagate hard drive, but every time I want to play a game that’s stored there it tells me I have to move it to the Xbox memory. I then have to move a game from the Xbox to the...
  9. Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game: I played r6 through game pass, I decided to buy the game then I went to go on it after playing and it said I need to get game pass, I have tried uninstalling r6 rendering my Xbox and nothing is...
  10. Why can’t I play siege even though I have game pass on top of owning the game? Has anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play siege even though I have game pass on top of owning the game? Has anyone...: When I load the game all is fine but I can’t load Ubisoft connect nor launch a game fa31eed5-9cff-4b03-83f6-0bb4f5f6711b