Why can't I play minecraft java edition even though I have gamepass?

Discus and support Why can't I play minecraft java edition even though I have gamepass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was once able to play Java edition on my computer, and I had gamepass. Now I can only play demo for some reason. Anyone know why?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by swagtax, Dec 8, 2022.

1. swagtax
    swagtax Guest

I was once able to play Java edition on my computer, and I had gamepass. Now I can only play demo for some reason. Anyone know why?

:)

swagtax, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Make sure that you're signed in under the correct Microsoft account where the Xbox game pass is active.

Kindly sign out on your Mineraft launcher and then quit the launcher before signing back in.
  3. victor ‎‎ Win User

I'm being asked to buy Minecraft: Java and Bedrock edition although I have already owned Bedrock for years and I have Java on my laptop.

The Xbox edition of Minecraft in the screenshot is still the Bedrock edition, is it not? I should have access to Java through owning the Bedrock edition, and I don't understand why I wouldn't be able to play it if I played Java in the past with my Microsoft account without having to buy Java.
  4. Sandrine et Sébasti Win User

Acheter Minecraft Java Edition avec mon solde Microsoft

Hello,

I've tried from Minecraft website because Java Edition is not avaible on Microsoft Store.

Yes I can use credits on Microsoft Store, but can't find Minecraft Java Edition. I tought that Minecraft was a Microsoft's production, and that's why I sent a 25€ credit to my son on Microsoft account.

Is there a fix for this? Will Minecraft Java Editon be avaible on Microsoft Store?

Thanks,

Regards
  5. RAJ DHAKAL Win User

Can't redeem Minecraft Java Edition

i Can't redeem Minecraft Java Edition
  6. Meme_Lover420 Win User

Minecraft Java Redeeming

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today MemeLover420

For eligible Minecraft players, this version is the one that they need to download now:
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-java...

So, if you're eligible you should be able to "Get" the game with both editions without extra charge
    Hi, I already knew which one it was I needed to redeem, it's that I can't redeem it even though I own and am able to play Windows 10 Edition even though I do, when I log into the Microsoft store it doesn't change to "Get"
Thema:

1. Why can't I play minecraft java edition even though I have gamepass? - Similar Threads - Why can't play

2. Why can't I play Minecraft multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play Minecraft multiplayer?: I have been wanting to join my friend's realm on Minecraft from my Xbox Series S, but whenever I open it up I get a message saying something along the lines of "You can not play Minecraft...
  3. Why can't I play fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play fortnite: Uwu uwu Why can't I play fortnite * Moved from Bing ***Move from Windows / Other/Unknown / Gaming*** 9e6cc633-8d54-40e2-abea-5ac6ae263912
  4. Why can't I play games online? Even though I have ultimate game pass which includes Xbox live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play games online? Even though I have ultimate game pass which includes Xbox live?: Wifi is connected, I double checked if the game pass redeemed correctly and it did but still no ability to play online. Because if I'm correct last I remember game pass included Xbox live... So...
  5. Why is it that when I play a game with swearing in it I can't swear at a person dissing on me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that when I play a game with swearing in it I can't swear at a person dissing on me?: I got a 2 day suspension for telling someone to get some [mod removed] but in a game rated m for mature (r6) I cant swear at other people who are dissing on me but it's OK for the in game ops the...
  6. Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17: Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17 6a1ec192-e559-4b1c-ba15-609dbc02b915
  7. Why does it keep saying that I can't play online because of how my account is set up even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it keep saying that I can't play online because of how my account is set up even...: So whenever I get on a game that has a online mode or just community creations I can not look at all because of how my account is set up even tho it all is on allow and I even did the power clyce...
  8. Why can't certain games be played remotely?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't certain games be played remotely?: Various games with a login screen that says "press A to continue" such as Neverwinter and Minecraft will not progress beyond that screen no matter how many times you press the corresponding A...
  9. I can't play bo2 or Bo1 online and i dont know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play bo2 or Bo1 online and i dont know why: I can't play bo2 or Bo1 online anymore and I have no idea why. Ive got an online membership, ive seset my console to factory settings and then tried all again and it did nothing. I deleted my...
  10. why can't i play from my wifi router but i can play from phone internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't i play from my wifi router but i can play from phone internet: Yo gamers. Today I ran into with problem. I tried to enter the game(Apex legends) and there was an error 0x803F9006. I think lots of you know about this. Than i decided to enter another game and...