Why can't I play minecraft java edition even though I have gamepass?

Discus and support Why can't I play minecraft java edition even though I have gamepass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was once able to play Java edition on my computer, and I had gamepass. Now I can only play demo for some reason. Anyone know why?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by swagtax, Dec 8, 2022.

1. swagtax
    swagtax Guest

I was once able to play Java edition on my computer, and I had gamepass. Now I can only play demo for some reason. Anyone know why?

:)

swagtax, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Make sure that you're signed in under the correct Microsoft account where the Xbox game pass is active.

Kindly sign out on your Mineraft launcher and then quit the launcher before signing back in.
  3. ChristopherMBJ Win User

I've owned Minecraft Java since 2013, yet Microsoft says I can't download it?

The issue is that it is the Minecraft Java version, in which I downloaded off of the minecraft.net website. Even though I downloaded it off of there, in which it had allowed me and said I owned it, I was unable to finish the download and play it due to this issue with Microsoft. I had to re-buy the gamepass to even play the Java version that I have owned since 2013.
  4. shredder2080 Win User

Can't play the java Minecraft even though I have bedrock

I purchased the bedrock console version and I own the digital copy of Minecraft for windows but can't claim the java edition
  5. Janet_C Win User

Can't play the java Minecraft even though I have bedrock

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

If you own a digital copy of the game "Minecraft for Windows" you can claim the Java version by following the information on this web site

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/66...

If you have only purchased the Bedrock console version, unfortunately this purchase does not give you access to the Java game.

If you have more specific questions about the game, you can also consult with their support through this link

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
    Best Regards.
  6. Christian Quinto Win User

Why can't I play Minecraft Java Edition even though I bought the java and bedrock package?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Here are a few possible reasons why you couldn't:

You've logged into the wrong account.

Your launcher is out of date.

You purchased Minecraft under a different email address, or the email address has been changed.

You have an old Minecraft account that was never migrated to a Mojang account.

Try the troubleshooting steps provided on Mojang's support page. Here is the link.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44....

(The link is in English)

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
Thema:

1. Why can't I play minecraft java edition even though I have gamepass? - Similar Threads - Why can't play

2. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  5. Why Can't I Play Fnaf 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Play Fnaf 4: Hi, I have a problem with microsoft store because I can't play Fnaf 4 even though, I bought it on play store with my google account and I use my google account for Microsoft store....
  6. Why can't I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play Minecraft?: I received an email on March 17th, 2020 telling me my mojang account (with minecraft purchased) was migrated to microsoft. And yet I cannot access Minecraft for some reason. I signed in with my...
  7. Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one: I used to play the game via game pass it was removed a few days ago since then I can't play I own the xbox series S/X Game and have a ultimate subscription so surely from what the message says I...
  8. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...
  9. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  10. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....