Why can't I play minecraft even after I payed and downloaded it from the official minecraft...

Discus and support Why can't I play minecraft even after I payed and downloaded it from the official minecraft... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I payed for minecraft and downloaded it from minecraft.net. Although when I was opening it, and I got to the home screen. It said; "Buy now" and "Play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by eiriko25, Dec 3, 2022.

1. eiriko25
    eiriko25 Guest

Why can't I play minecraft even after I payed and downloaded it from the official minecraft...

I payed for minecraft and downloaded it from minecraft.net. Although when I was opening it, and I got to the home screen. It said; "Buy now" and "Play demo". I checked and I am on the one that I payed for and downloaded. I am also logged in on my new microsoft account in which I made in the purpose of creating a new minecraft account.
    Why can't I play minecraft even after I payed and downloaded it from the official minecraft... [​IMG]

:)

eiriko25, Dec 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why can't I play minecraft even after I payed and downloaded it from the official minecraft website?

Thanks Eiriko25

Please try this in that case:

First uninstall the current minecraft launcher.

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update

Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Then, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account

Install minecraft launcher using the Xbox app and try again

If maybe the issue persists please try waiting up to 48 hours since date of purchase and give it a new try

If even after this time the issue persists please reach Minecraft support here:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why can't I play minecraft even after I payed and downloaded it from the official minecraft website?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Eiriko25

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Did you purchased Minecraft via Microsoft store or Minecraft.net?
    If it was via Microsoft store, are you able to see the game in your Microsoft account order history with status completed?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Or did you purchased the game via Minecraft.net?

And when did you purchased the game?
  4. eiriko25 Win User

I purchased it earlier today at Minecraft.net.
  5. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher has released but anyway it's downloading 1.17.10 version (even through Minecraft Launcher). Of course i can download the newest version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edtion through unofficial launcher but it's a little unpleasant when the newest version isn't downloading from official source :(
  6. DanPhantom86 Win User

Issues regarding Minecraft (PC)

Well my changed password doesn't work on the official launcher either. Plus if I can't login into the Curseforge launcher than I don't wanna play minecraft anymore it is the only launcher that gives me access to playing with friends using mods without paying for crappy server service from MCProhosting and semi-bad service from Apex.
Thema:

1. Why can't I play minecraft even after I payed and downloaded it from the official minecraft... - Similar Threads - Why can't play

2. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  5. Why Can't I Play Fnaf 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Play Fnaf 4: Hi, I have a problem with microsoft store because I can't play Fnaf 4 even though, I bought it on play store with my google account and I use my google account for Microsoft store....
  6. Why can't I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play Minecraft?: I received an email on March 17th, 2020 telling me my mojang account (with minecraft purchased) was migrated to microsoft. And yet I cannot access Minecraft for some reason. I signed in with my...
  7. Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one: I used to play the game via game pass it was removed a few days ago since then I can't play I own the xbox series S/X Game and have a ultimate subscription so surely from what the message says I...
  8. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...
  9. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  10. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....