Why can't I play Hitman 2 missions when I digitally downloaded the game after I had the...

Discus and support Why can't I play Hitman 2 missions when I digitally downloaded the game after I had the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had the Hitman 2 disk when I downloaded it. Then I ended up getting rid of the disk, but then I digitally downloaded it back onto my Xbox. I opened... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AngelicChip, Mar 11, 2023.

1. AngelicChip
    AngelicChip Guest

Why can't I play Hitman 2 missions when I digitally downloaded the game after I had the...

I had the Hitman 2 disk when I downloaded it. Then I ended up getting rid of the disk, but then I digitally downloaded it back onto my Xbox. I opened it and all the missions were unplayable and it said get access. I go to the manage game and add ons and it shows nothing.

:)

AngelicChip, Mar 11, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Why can't I play Hitman 2 missions when I digitally downloaded the game after I had the disk but don't have it anymore?

Hi AngelicChip, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that if you were able to obtain the game through a disc, the disc itself needs to be inside of the console because the license is the disc itself.

The disc is still needed even after game installation. A disc will not be required if we purchased the game digitally which is by purchasing it through Microsoft Store online.
  3. Jack McGeown Win User

Why can't I play Hitman 2 missions when I digitally downloaded the game after I had the disk but don't have it anymore?

I digitally downloaded and bought the game for $100 about 2 years ago at the start I was able to play I started a mission and didn’t go back to the game so I ended up deleting it upon reinstalling it i wasn’t able to play my missions that should be included when I bought the game all it says is get access so I don’t know what to do
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Help With Hitman 2 Legacy Pack Issue

Hi, do you have the first Hitman game fully installed on your Xbox including all the available missions ?

I had a similar problem of not being able to download the legacy pack from within Hitman but it did show as a download in Hitman 2.
  5. FrontlineKhan Win User

Hitman 2 - Unable to access base game content from bundle purchase.

Hi,

Yeah, after looking through it it seems that the pack you bought includes all the Hitman 1 episodes remade in the Hitman 2 engine, and to play them they give you the base Hitman 2, which in this case is just the first mission.

Honestly, I can absolutely understand why you'd ask for a refund, and why you might be pretty miffed at the whole thing.

Not being a Microsoft employee I can't do anything about your refund, other than to wish you luck with it :(
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Hitman 2 Collectors Edition & The Crew 2 problem with this two game content, function.

For both games, I have all the available content installed. But this problem is simply. It's not that I miss some installed content. Simply The Crew 2 looks like a standard edition and not like Gold.

And Hitman 2 runs as a prolog and not as Hitman 2 or Hitman 2 Gold editions.
    And the developers said the missions from the previous Hitman will be improved, but there are no such missions. So there must be a bug in the game or it will only be available after the first update.
Thema:

1. Why can't I play Hitman 2 missions when I digitally downloaded the game after I had the... - Similar Threads - Why can't play

2. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  5. Why Can't I Play Fnaf 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Play Fnaf 4: Hi, I have a problem with microsoft store because I can't play Fnaf 4 even though, I bought it on play store with my google account and I use my google account for Microsoft store....
  6. Why can't I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play Minecraft?: I received an email on March 17th, 2020 telling me my mojang account (with minecraft purchased) was migrated to microsoft. And yet I cannot access Minecraft for some reason. I signed in with my...
  7. Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one: I used to play the game via game pass it was removed a few days ago since then I can't play I own the xbox series S/X Game and have a ultimate subscription so surely from what the message says I...
  8. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...
  9. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  10. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....