why can't i play from my wifi router but i can play from phone internet

Discus and support why can't i play from my wifi router but i can play from phone internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yo gamers. Today I ran into with problem. I tried to enter the game(Apex legends) and there was an error 0x803F9006. I think lots of you know about... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Matvey Gavrilenko, Dec 25, 2022.

1. why can't i play from my wifi router but i can play from phone internet

Yo gamers. Today I ran into with problem. I tried to enter the game(Apex legends) and there was an error 0x803F9006. I think lots of you know about this. Than i decided to enter another game and there was this error again. I tried to solve the problem. I logged out my account and entered again but it didnt help. Then i decided to distribute wifi from my mobile phone and it helped. I could play games. Do you now why i cant play games from wifi only from mobile?

:)

Matvey Gavrilenko, Dec 25, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having difficulties going online when connecting to your Wifi. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

However, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

• Is this the only game affected?
    • Was this working before?
    • Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?
    So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

If you’ve received error code 0x803F9006, it may be because we’re having trouble checking usage rights. Insert the game disc or, for digital games, sign in to Xbox Live or have the owner of the game sign in. For more info, select the link below.

Do one of the following:

• If you're trying to play a disc-based game, insert the game disc into the Xbox.
    • If you bought and installed a game or app from the Microsoft Store on your Xbox console, sign in to your Xbox account.
    • If the game or app was installed from the Microsoft Store on your Xbox console by someone else in your house, have that person sign in to their Xbox account.
    Note If the owner of the game or app makes this console their home Xbox (in Settings > General > Personalization > My home Xbox and then select Make this my home Xbox), anyone who uses this console will be able to use their games and apps, even when the person who installed them isn't signed in

Error 0x803F9006 occurs when you start a game or app on your Xbox console | Xbox Support

Restart your Modem then try to test the connection again.

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. Arthur WT Win User

Xbox App not working on IOS

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App? Whenever I have problems with apps I usually do that. If that doesn't work then maybe it's the internet since that "Sorry, something went wrong" pops up on my Xbox App whenever I have
    internet problems with my phone. If you think it might be the internet then either of these solutions can might solve it: disconnect phone from the WiFi then reconnect, unplug router for couples of seconds then re-plug, or simply restart the router entirely.
  5. Mr Mitchy Richy Win User

HELP!!

yes i am on wireless, and i swear we have the slowest *** internet ever. it connects to my internet it just doest do matchmaking, i think it is a faster version of broadband. but my cousin has a smart phone with like portable wifi, and when i connected to
    his wifi from his phone it worked PERFECTLY fine. so i am like 95% sure its just my slow internet, and from living in the country. thats why i wasnt sure if getting the ethernet gaming wifi or whatever would give me a better connection from its own wireless
    network like my cousins smartphone..soo is ethernet my option then, or are there other options?
  6. DF240 Win User

Unable to see xbox games on xbox app for PC.

I disconnected my computer from the internet and then plugged my phone into the computer and left the wifi on the phone on. this didn't work. ALTHOUGH, when I turned off my wifi and left my mobile data on the xbox app worked perfectly. I assume this means the issue is my internet.
Thema:

1. why can't i play from my wifi router but i can play from phone internet - Similar Threads - why can't play

2. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  5. Why Can't I Play Fnaf 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Play Fnaf 4: Hi, I have a problem with microsoft store because I can't play Fnaf 4 even though, I bought it on play store with my google account and I use my google account for Microsoft store....
  6. Why can't I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play Minecraft?: I received an email on March 17th, 2020 telling me my mojang account (with minecraft purchased) was migrated to microsoft. And yet I cannot access Minecraft for some reason. I signed in with my...
  7. Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one: I used to play the game via game pass it was removed a few days ago since then I can't play I own the xbox series S/X Game and have a ultimate subscription so surely from what the message says I...
  8. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...
  9. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  10. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....