Why can't I play any online multiplayer games on my brand new Xbox One Series S

Discus and support Why can't I play any online multiplayer games on my brand new Xbox One Series S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So basically I got a brand new Xbox One series S for Christmas, and im currently in the hospital. At first in the hospital I could play online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PepeMemeMark, Feb 12, 2023.

1. PepeMemeMark
    PepeMemeMark Guest

So basically I got a brand new Xbox One series S for Christmas, and im currently in the hospital. At first in the hospital I could play online multiplayer games but as of 2 days ago, I can't connect to online multiplayer games, but can play any single player game. I do own a Xbox live gold subscription, and my Xbox passed all of the network tests, and im connected to Xbox live (I can use the store, internet, etc.) it says my NAT type is moderate, whatever that means.. I am very upset with XBOX currently, as all I wish for is to play with friends while I'm in pain in the hospital. I have attempted to unplug my Xbox and wait 2 minutes, that didn't help. I also reset my console and kept all games and that didn't help. I'm at a total loss right now.

:)

PepeMemeMark, Feb 12, 2023
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

I just bought a brand new Xbox One X, but when I go to the store, Flight Simulator and other Xbox Series X/S games say they are "not playable on this device" and I can't get Flight Simulator to install on my brand new Xbox One X because it says it's "not compatible". Very frustrating.
    So you bought an Xbox One X and expected to be able to play an Xbox Series X game on it?

Why would a game made for an Xbox Series X work on an Xbox One X?

If you want to play Xbox Series X/S games I would take your brand new Xbox One X back to the store you bought it and see if they will take it back and you could try and buy an Xbox Series S (Series X consoles are very hard to find, but a Series S can be found fairly easilly)
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. I wish you well there.

Sorry to know about the issue you're experiencing. No worries, we will do our best now to get this sorted out.

Since you mentioned that your NAT type is moderate, that is the one that's causing the issue. NAT type has to be in Open state.

Please note that it's dependent on your network configuration. Are you connected through the hospital's network? Because you need to have access to the router or network devices to troubleshoot it. If there's a network admin, you may ask them to troubleshoot it for you.

Check the full guide here about NAT issue https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox series x

I am considering purchasing the new Series X. Before I do I want to know if it is compatible with other Xbox’s when playing Gta 5 Online.

For example, my cousin plays on the Xbox one s and my brother plays on the original Xbox one. Will I be able to play online with them?
    Short answer, Yes.

Xbox One,

Xbox One S,

Xbox One X,

Xbox Series S,

Xbox Series X,

They will all be able to play the same games online together, no matter who's on which of these consoles.
  5. Friendly_Giant Win User

Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .

I need this issue fixed asap a bought a brand new Xbox one series s from Microsoft there should be no reason why it’s not working
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can I Download Flight Simulator to X Box S without a Game Pass and can I play it without Game Pass?

Do you mean an Xbox One S or an Xbox Series S? The game is not available for the One.

The game plays the same with or without Game Pass. You would just need Gold if you wanted to play online multiplayer.
Thema:

1. Why can't I play any online multiplayer games on my brand new Xbox One Series S - Similar Threads - Why can't play

2. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  5. Why Can't I Play Fnaf 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Play Fnaf 4: Hi, I have a problem with microsoft store because I can't play Fnaf 4 even though, I bought it on play store with my google account and I use my google account for Microsoft store....
  6. Why can't I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play Minecraft?: I received an email on March 17th, 2020 telling me my mojang account (with minecraft purchased) was migrated to microsoft. And yet I cannot access Minecraft for some reason. I signed in with my...
  7. Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one: I used to play the game via game pass it was removed a few days ago since then I can't play I own the xbox series S/X Game and have a ultimate subscription so surely from what the message says I...
  8. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...
  9. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  10. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....