why can't I permanently delete games from my Xbox series X instead of just hiding them?

Discus and support why can't I permanently delete games from my Xbox series X instead of just hiding them? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to be able to permanently delete games and not have loads of tiles that I have to hide. Do these tiles represent files that waste memory?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaykellichner, Dec 18, 2022.

1. why can't I permanently delete games from my Xbox series X instead of just hiding them?

I would like to be able to permanently delete games and not have loads of tiles that I have to hide. Do these tiles represent files that waste memory? Would also like my game library show all my games - disc owned and digitally owned.

:)

Jaykellichner, Dec 18, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

why can't I permanently delete games from my Xbox series X instead of just hiding them?

When you arent in the hhdd

If you are ib the ready to install menu you can hide games

But installed games you can uninstall basically leave ready to install and look at installed games
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Jaykellichner! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Like delete them completely from your library?

As for the disc owned games, you unfortunately can not see the physical games you owned on the digital library :(
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Deleting Games from XBox1 permanently

You can't delete games permanently but you can hide them from the ready to install list
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Privacy: Hiding Certain Games From Your Public Game History

I'd suggest it on the feedback suggestion of the Xbox Insiders subreddit. Also I think we should be able to delete 0g games instead of just hiding them.
  6. Matt Whitney1 Win User

I can’t get the Xbox one edition for the Texas chainsaw massacre

I have the Xbox series x and my friends have the Xbox one I’m trying to play with them but I can’t find the Xbox one edition it just gives me the Xbox series x edition I don’t know what to do
    If your Xbox One friends have game pass and they use cloud play to play the game instead the downloaded version you can play with them.

edit: i forgot to mention, if the xbox one friends have the game installed…they will have to delete it to access the cloud play version…..

this workaround 100% works though, because i’ve done it…so i know it works.

But does this delete your game progress and you have to start over or is it saved? I have Xbox One S and my sister has Series X and we can't play but we just saw this option for cloud based but i'm already a level 20 and i don't want to lose my progress.
Thema:

1. why can't I permanently delete games from my Xbox series X instead of just hiding them? - Similar Threads - why can't permanently

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  8. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  9. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  10. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...