Why can't I pay from Kazakhstan for xbox gamertag change?

Discus and support Why can't I pay from Kazakhstan for xbox gamertag change? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My brother changed my xbox gamertag. I want to return it back to Dog12800. It's not free. In my microsoft account, payment methods and a billing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Misha Stepanaites, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Why can't I pay from Kazakhstan for xbox gamertag change?

My brother changed my xbox gamertag. I want to return it back to Dog12800. It's not free. In my microsoft account, payment methods and a billing address from Kazakhstan are configured. However, when I change the gamertag, the application does not see the payment method from Kazakhstan and offers to create a new one. As I understand it, xbox selects the payment method based on the "Choose your market and language preference" setting. But Kazakhstan is not on the list. Please help me make a payment from Kazakhstan or return my old gamertag Dog12800 to me, please.

:)

Misha Stepanaites, Aug 16, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Misha

Unfortunately Kazakhstan is not a supported market, that means any payment method from there is not supported to make purchases in the Xbox marketplace.

If you try your card is going to be rejected.

Once you decide to change your gamertag is not possible to undo this process or revert it back due to the system is automated, sorry.

If you have further questions feel free to ask, greetings from another Microsoft user
  3. DirtyBirdz24 Win User

How to transfer Live Membership to a different Gamertag

Yeah, you can't do that sadly. They should let you transfer xbox live from gamertag to gamertag once. Similar to the license transfer idea. I mean you pay for it, so why not?
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I can't pay for a gamertag change?

Hi Mark! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your GamerTag change purchase.

The Xbox services seem to be up and running: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Based on the error message you provided, there could be an issue with your payment method, or that your account was restricted from purchases.

According to Microsoft Agent | Moderator Mae Sev. : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...n,different one to see if the issue persists.

"Check if your payment method is up to date and has sufficient funds. You can do this by signing in to your Microsoft account and going to the Payment & billing section. From there, you can view and update your payment options.

If your payment method is up to date and has sufficient funds, you can try the following steps to resolve the issue:

1. Clear your browser cache and cookies. This can help resolve any temporary issues with your browser that may be causing the payment processing error.

2. Try using a different payment method. If you have multiple payment options saved to your account, try using a different one to see if the issue persists.

3. Log out and log in again. If you can open MS Store, open MS Store> Click on your profile picture on to right and sign out. Then sign in again.

4. Check your funds and re-establish a payment method. Make sure that it has the correct account or credit number, CVV number, name, billing address, and expiration date on the payment options page.

If the issue persists, kindly reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case and possibly fix the issue. You may contact them using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/ "

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. KillinBalls Win User

Can't change Gamertag (Region changes everytime I try to pay)

Yes, my billing address is Argentina and the payment option is for Argentina too, the thing is that when I'm trying to change my gamertag I got send to the US XBOX site to pay for the gamertag change, from the Argentina XBOX site.

I have a payment method and everything, but everytime I try to pay with my Credit card is asking me to put some US address info and the Region box is greyed out, so I can't change it.
  6. Anıl BerhanÇetin Win User

Live Gold

Okay forget this! Another question is why we need to pay to change our xbox gamertag?
Thema:

1. Why can't I pay from Kazakhstan for xbox gamertag change? - Similar Threads - Why can't pay

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  4. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  5. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  6. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  7. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  8. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  9. Sons account can't play game pass games I pay for, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sons account can't play game pass games I pay for, why?: My son is 15 and I'm 53, he plays the xbox but I pay for game pass ultimate. So we have two accounts although I never play xbox games. If I download a game pass game I can play it but he can't,...
  10. Why can't I re-install a game I've payed for and played

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I re-install a game I've payed for and played: I bought 'conan exiles' roughly a year ago and uninstalled it but now I want to play it again. It doesn't appear in my ready to install but it does appear in my order history. When I press view...