Why cant I party chat with my friends even though I'm the one not banned.

Discus and support Why cant I party chat with my friends even though I'm the one not banned. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello. I've been trying to play games with my friends. Ever time I try to create a party it gives me error code 0x80190193. I don't understand why. My... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Discarded, Aug 23, 2022.

1. Discarded
    Discarded Guest

Hello. I've been trying to play games with my friends. Ever time I try to create a party it gives me error code 0x80190193. I don't understand why. My family shares an xbox and my brother got himself banned for voice communications recently could that have something to do with it? I can still play all the games but with none of my friends. My brothers account must be signed on so i can play because he owns the majority of the games. If it's not then I can't play. I don't understand why this is, my account is not banned my brother's is. Why am I suffer the punishment with him. Is it like console voice communications ban or just individual? This is pure stupidity! Shame to the incompetent minds ahead of xbox enforcement.

Any ideas to solve this issue?

:)

Discarded, Aug 23, 2022
  2. XBF John Win User

Hello,

If your brother was banned for only communications, then it should not affect his ability or yours to play games. In tandem it would only affect his ability to use communication features. However, if he received a ban that made his content or games inaccessible, then you would not be able to play them until his ban is over.

According to this page: Error 8019019x occurs when you try to update your Xbox One console software | Xbox Support the error code you recieved is one for an Xbox update issue. Can you double check two things for me?

• That there is for sure no enforcement action on your account?
    • The enforcement action on your brother's account is ONLY a communications suspension
    • That your Xbox is completely updated.
    • If you can, try to make a party and when the error pops up, do the report a problem, where you can report your issue directly to Xbox Developer Teams and have this error closely looked at.
    Thank you

John
  3. Mavric700 Win User

Friends/party app

I'm having the same problem with it. I going the party and my friends cant hear me and I cant hear them. some times I cant even get into party chat, I get stuck into game chat
  4. xunclejohnxx Win User

Network seetings block chat for some people Go to network settings

i'm having the same stupid problem! hellooo microsoft! fix this ! why is this question unanswered when it's one of the ones that pops up on google????

my brother and i both have problems when we are trying to connect to party chat with each other "Network settings block chat for some people Go to network settings" but when our friend invites us to party, or joins our party, then suddenly we can both chat
    in the party chat.

stupid little problems like this really REALLLLLLY need to be fixed. why did i pay 500 dollars for this machine if i cant even play it!!!?!?????
  5. xXx Hecatae xXx Win User

banned from earning credits on halo reach

I just got the same ban...whole console banned from earning credits. Why, I have no clue. I was playing with my 5 year old son...and suddenly it popped up a notice that the console was banned from earning credits. There is no reason we should have been,
    we don't even chat in there except party chat with my friends. : /
  6. Lord Kram Win User

Game/Party chat fail

This is happening to me also but I can't even chat to anyone at all

If I join a party from a friend inviting me, or I invite someone in the party you normally see 2 purple circles next to our names yes? My friend says im not even in the party, although I CAN see them I cant even hear them and they cant hear me

Even in game chat doesn't work (Destiny) as I cant even switch between fireteam/in game chat, although my friend can switch to fireteam chat and I can hear them that way

Tried both headset and even resetting kinect, tried unplugging conolse, hard reset, nothing seems to work

Please MS give us some info!
Thema:

1. Why cant I party chat with my friends even though I'm the one not banned. - Similar Threads - Why cant party

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  4. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  5. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  6. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  7. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  8. Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?: The person in my part cant hear me unless the game bar is open. I have tried restarting my computer, resetting the game bar, I looked through settings, did audio tests, and looked for a similar...
  9. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: my names luis, ive read a thread with this same question, ive read through your reply and followed all the steps but the issue still persists, ive checked for updates checked my input and output,...
  10. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings are correct on both Xbox And Gamebar apps. 55f7c922-c262-49e4-953a-00e5707288ec