Why cant I look at all of my halo achievements in full screen?

Discus and support Why cant I look at all of my halo achievements in full screen? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have several halo achievements that I have completed but that haven't unlocked so I just want to go to them in the achievements app and see if they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DoKtoR R0cKz0, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Why cant I look at all of my halo achievements in full screen?

I have several halo achievements that I have completed but that haven't unlocked so I just want to go to them in the achievements app and see if they say "unlocking..." but unfortunately they aren't on the first page of the achievements list and I have to
    hit the "..." to see more. The problem is that when I hit this it immediately takes me to the snap/side bar achievements menu so I cant see all of the info that I need to for them. Even when I exited the game when I hit the "..." button it takes me back into
    the game so it can open the snap menu. Even when I take out the game it takes me to damned Netflix just to have something to snap the snap menu to... This is very frustrating. I tried scrolling down about 150 achievements or so and then hitting "go full screen"
    but that took me back to the beginning of the list in full screen so I was right back where I started and sure enough hitting the "..." again takes me to the snap menu... PLEASE HELP!

:)

DoKtoR R0cKz0, Jul 11, 2015
  2. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    How much Gamerscore did you earn in July?

~50 but it was on Xbox 360. At least 3 Happy Wars Achievements, and a Halo Reach Achievement. Those were all earned last month July.

Cant wait until Minecraft, Happy Wars, Halo MCC, Halo 5, Final Fantasy XV, and Project Spark FULL VERSION DUE October. Those games I want on Xbox 1 and will help me boost my achievement score on Xbox 1.

smileskybird, Jul 11, 2015
  3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    COD Ghosts + Fanboys

I aint bothered because id rather have more texture and effects then 1080p most games on the 360 aint 1080p CRYSIS 3 wow that game looks good GTA 5 looks good halo 4 they all run at 720p yet all look stunning i dont expect any launch game to be 1080p not
    multiplat plus no one knows the limit of these consoles yet why cant killzone run 60fps all the time then why was DC delayed i just cant wait for my xboxone so i can stop reading all these trolls wish wild would get banned tbh

N7 Gh0stz, Jul 11, 2015
  4. smileskybird Win User

How much Gamerscore did you earn in July?

~50 but it was on Xbox 360. At least 3 Happy Wars Achievements, and a Halo Reach Achievement. Those were all earned last month July.

Cant wait until Minecraft, Happy Wars, Halo MCC, Halo 5, Final Fantasy XV, and Project Spark FULL VERSION DUE October. Those games I want on Xbox 1 and will help me boost my achievement score on Xbox 1.
  5. T1TANMONKEY Win User

Achievement and gamerscore issue

I hope you're right because the One achievement is fully unlocked but no GS for it,yet if I look at the achievements while snapped in game it shows 48/48 and 1000/1000,looking at them from the dash,full screen shows all tiles unlocked BUT 47/48 and 975/1000.
  6. Starbenex Win User

Forza Fast and Furious Achievements glitch 940/1000

I may have found a solution as I now have the full 1000/1000. Go to the full screen achievement app and open the part that lists all Xbox one games only. By doing this my achievements were re-synced. I hope this helps
  7. ModestElf Win User

Looking to obtain the last seven achievements I need on Reach.

so you already have your full party, why are you still here?

a ton but not all right? RIGHT?LoL

you worked exceedingly hard to complete halo reach seriously? you are looking for boosters LoL after this no one will believe you got the original 49 achievements by yourself without boosting

~

weird no one posted this before, but beware the ban hammer, if it hammers you dont cry you know why ;)
  8. pennstate06-DE36581B Win User

Problem with Achievements on Xbox ONE and on Xbox.com

So glad nothing is working...Halo's servers suck, IF you get into a game of Halo the lag is ridiculous, and now Microsoft is F-ing up too. All I want to do is check my achievements but nope, cant have that. -.-
Thema:

Why cant I look at all of my halo achievements in full screen?

1. Why cant I look at all of my halo achievements in full screen? - Similar Threads - Why cant halo

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  4. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  5. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  6. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  7. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  8. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  9. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  10. WHY CANT I LOG IN AND PLAY MULTIPLAYER WITH MY DAUGHTER IN HALO INFINITE WITHOUT MAKING A...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY CANT I LOG IN AND PLAY MULTIPLAYER WITH MY DAUGHTER IN HALO INFINITE WITHOUT MAKING A...: One of the biggest upsets with this **** trash xbox. One thing after another. When i was a kid i played halo and halo 2 with frinds. I recently bought halo infinite and my 9 year old is...