Why can't I login to my Microsoft account for Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch?

Discus and support Why can't I login to my Microsoft account for Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried all ways of doing this, even deleting the game + save data or even just the save data itself, I am repeatedly trying these things and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dakota Chadwell, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Why can't I login to my Microsoft account for Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch?

I have tried all ways of doing this, even deleting the game + save data or even just the save data itself, I am repeatedly trying these things and it still won't sign me in even though it says I am logged in. I have even looked at some responses to people with similar questions and they say would work do not work for me.

I open up the login screen, click sign in, put in the correct codes and or correct passwords and whatnot, and check to see if I'm signed in I'm still not logged in since it just takes me back to the sign-in screen. There have been a few times I have gotten error codes that were "crossbow" but I can't access them any longer now since I have deleted all save data and the game a few times. I have even done it with the QR code and still nothing

:)

Dakota Chadwell, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Dakota! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

May I know exactly where are you trying to sign in? On the Xbox, on a game, or which game in particular?
  3. Autumnizhurr Win User

Hello Dakota,

Thank you for reaching our the the Xbox community. My name is Autumn and I am an Independent Advisor and I am happy to assist you.

I know it can be frustrating not being able to log into your account.

Upon checking the Xbox status there is a Major Outage in the following service areas:

Outage reported

1/24/2023, 11:04:00 AM PDT

We're close to resolving the issue

1/25/2023, 1:49:30 AM PDT

Account & profile

Store & subscriptions

Friends & social activity

Multiplayer gaming

This could be a reason for you not being able to sign into your account at the moment.

You can check the status of the solution here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Once the Status is set to up and running, then we can see if you are still receiving this error.

Autumn B
  4. Dakota Chadwell Win User

I'm having trouble signing into my Microsoft account for Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch, I have tried every way to fix this problem with things like deleting saved data, deleting the whole game, both of them at once, restarting the game, etc. I can't seem to find a way around this issue. Each time I sign in, the web browser I'm using to help me sign in (The QR and the link from the sign-in screen) usually says that I am successful yet it doesn't actually sign me in on my console.

Please let me know if you know what I'm doing wrong or just ways to get around this issue I have.
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch

If you can log into Microsoft account | Home just fine and you aren't having any issues with your Microsoft account, you might want to get in touch with the Nintendo Switch support especially if you are facing this on that specific platform alone. However, if you still wish to investigate, you can get in touch with the online support through Contact us | Xbox Support for further assistance because we don't have access to your account.
  6. jeradna Win User

Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch

It may be an issue with your internet. I'm not completely sure what fixed mine, but when it finally worked, I was at a friend's house. Though, it still worked when I went home afterwards, so take this with a grain of salt, I'm no expert.
Thema:

1. Why can't I login to my Microsoft account for Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch? - Similar Threads - Why can't login

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  8. Why can't i login on xbox website on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't i login on xbox website on my pc: I cannot login on the xbox website on my pc when i press sign in it acts like its logging me in but then it goes back to the sign in screen and i tried everything clearing cookies and cache...
  9. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  10. Why can't I login to Minecraft launcher?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I login to Minecraft launcher?: I have installed Minecraft launcher but it will not let me login. I clicked "Let's go!" in the installer and nothing happened. I checked start/windows button I found it but with no icon and it...