Why can't I log into my youtube account

Discus and support Why can't I log into my youtube account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; OK I need help logging in to my youtube account ok I've been trying to log in with the qr code and youtube.com/activate however each time I try it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KNIGHTWOLF 10820, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Why can't I log into my youtube account

OK I need help logging in to my youtube account ok I've been trying to log in with the qr code and youtube.com/activate however each time I try it says try again try again over and over I can't take it it tried everything I restarted my phone I tried youtube help I tried everything everything everything so please heeelp meeee get into my daaammmed account I beg of u please help help help help me

Also I'm on the Xbox one s I have an LG TV and want to watch TV so please please please please please please please please please please please please help mee get ontooo my tv I'm loosing my freaking mind trying to log into my stupid glitched account that nobody can fix

:)

KNIGHTWOLF 10820, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this KNIGHTWOLF

I understand that you need help with the YouTube app, however Microsoft is not the developer of this game.
    For this you need to reach the Youtube dedicated support, you can do it from here:

https://support.google.com/youtube/?hl=en

In case you need to know when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft or the app developer please check this article
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. Francia J. Win User

Why can't I log into my account?

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize for the trouble, Zeycox. As per Mojang "When you see this error message, it means that the PSN ID you're attempting to link from is already connected with a Microsoft Account.

That’s good news! This error message tells you which Microsoft account the PSN ID is connected to. The solution is to sign in with the correct listed account. For example, in the image, you would sign in with the account MyOtherMSAccount where that “other account” is your other account name."

For our reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Francia J. Win User

It should be on the link that I have sent bottom part.
  5. Zeycox Win User

Hello, thank you for your answer, I have already gone to this site and tried what was written there, but no nickname is displayed after the error message
  6. Francia J. Win User

Awesome and thank you, Zeycox!
Thema:

1. Why can't I log into my youtube account - Similar Threads - Why can't log

2. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  5. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  6. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  7. Why can't I log into my Xbox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I log into my Xbox Series S?: I have an Xbox Series S. I was using it without any issue until 2 days ago. I kept getting signed out of my account and I restarted the console but that did not work, was still getting signed out....
  8. Why can't I log in on the Xbox Website?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I log in on the Xbox Website?: I have been trying to log in to fix something in my settings, however, when I try to log in I get an error saying "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found"...
  9. Why can't i log into a new epic account using xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i log into a new epic account using xbox: it keeps automatically signing into my old xbox account when i want to sign into a new one when going on the epic games launcher pls help cb3e1fcb-5270-4f3f-9039-5cbf0f9f8f38
  10. Why can't I log in this specific account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I log in this specific account?: I can't log in the website xbox.com when trying to use my Microsoft account. I am logged in the Xbox app, but when I go to the website and click on sign in, sometimes it just refreshes without...