Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android

Discus and support Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I have gotten a new phone and i felt that my minecraft worlds were safe due to them being in an external storage and my xbox live account was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpencerRalph1, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android

Recently I have gotten a new phone and i felt that my minecraft worlds were safe due to them being in an external storage and my xbox live account was synced to those worlds as well. But the problem is that my minecraft keeps stopping and closing as soon
    as try to sign in. I swear I've tried as much as i can think of doing what can I do this has been a problem for around 2 days now. I have restarted, uninstalled and reinstalled, force stopped, as well as doing the same things to my xbox app. Please help me
    im so lost.

:)

SpencerRalph1, Nov 10, 2020
  2. Andariosha Win User

Minecraft dissapeared from my Xbox game library, but still remains on my Android App and xbox transaction journal

Few days ago i play Minecraft without any problem. Same account, same console. I install it from store using my Xbox Store App. But now Minecraft doesn't work and Xbox allows install it onlfy from Android Xbox App. In my game library Minecraft doesn't exist rignt now, BUT in my Android Xbox App Minecraft still in my game library as purchased game.
  3. Aralynn Fox Win User

Xbox messages will not load on windows 10 PC

Ok, I checked and my pc is up to date. I logged out and removed my profile from the xbox, then signed out of my account on the pc and android xbox app. I logged back into my xbox, installed the xbox identity app then relogged into my pc account and there
    is still no change.
  4. ValWyverian Win User

Can't log into Xbox Live

I'm logging in with my microsoft account, through the microsoft account log in.

I've already migrated my account and it worked, because I played after it migrated. I've been having this issue after I changed to the new minecraft launcher they've released through the microsoft store, and I can't log in to Xbox Live through the Xbox app either.

I just wanna play minecraft-
  5. Shan_912 Win User

xbox live sign in minecraft android

Hi I am having issues trying to sign into xbox live for minecraft on android.

I recieve no error, when I click sign in a popup with my account pops up and when i select my account it acts like it is signing in, and then does nothing but return to the home screen on minecraft with the sign in button.

I have tried removing my account from that app and adding it again.

I have xbox live gold and want to play with y friends with xbox ones.
  6. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Problem about Avatar

There is a great app for ios and android called My Xbox Live that is free and will let you log into your Microsoft account and edit your avatar.Do you have a touchscreen ipod?
Thema:

Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android

1. Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android - Similar Threads - Why can't log

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  6. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  7. Why can't I log into my Xbox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I log into my Xbox Series S?: I have an Xbox Series S. I was using it without any issue until 2 days ago. I kept getting signed out of my account and I restarted the console but that did not work, was still getting signed out....
  8. Why can't I log in on the Xbox Website?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I log in on the Xbox Website?: I have been trying to log in to fix something in my settings, however, when I try to log in I get an error saying "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found"...
  9. Why can't i log into a new epic account using xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i log into a new epic account using xbox: it keeps automatically signing into my old xbox account when i want to sign into a new one when going on the epic games launcher pls help cb3e1fcb-5270-4f3f-9039-5cbf0f9f8f38
  10. Why can't I log in this specific account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I log in this specific account?: I can't log in the website xbox.com when trying to use my Microsoft account. I am logged in the Xbox app, but when I go to the website and click on sign in, sometimes it just refreshes without...