Why can't I log into my Minecraft account anymore? Error 0x80070002

Discus and support Why can't I log into my Minecraft account anymore? Error 0x80070002 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's a long time ago since I played minecraft and I wanted to play it again. But when I downloaded the minecraft launcher and tried to log in it says:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Litaxy, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Litaxy
    Litaxy Guest

It's a long time ago since I played minecraft and I wanted to play it again. But when I downloaded the minecraft launcher and tried to log in it says: The system can't find the folder.

:)

Litaxy, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Litaxy, this type of error may be related to some problem in windows update.

Try to follow the procedures below.

Stage 1:Uninstall antivirus.

Antivirus can in some cases bar updates by not recognizing the update as a reliable program, so the need to remove it.

Press the Windows + R keys, type appwiz.cpl and click OK;

Find in the list the antivirus you are using;

Right-click on top of the program and uninstall;

Restart the computer.

Note: Many antivirus have their own removal tool. Visit the installed Software website for more information. Your system will not be unprotected because Windows has its own security system that automatically enables you as soon as you restart your computer.

Stage 2:Access the website of the manufacturer of your equipment and by model, download and install all the latest drivers such as video card, network card, USB, chipset, Bios, among others.

Stage 3:Disable all third-party programs, that is, a clean boot, to verify that any of the programs installed on your computer may be causing this behavior.

For clean boot follow the steps below:

On the Desktop, simultaneously press the Windows + R keys to open Run;

In Run type MSCONFIG and click OK to open system configuration;

On the Services tab, select Hide all Microsoft services and click Turn It All off;

Click Apply and OK;

Restart the computer.

NOTE: This disables all third-party services and programs. You can later, if the issue is resolved in this way, enable the programs and services that will be booted with Windows selectively, rather than keeping everyone disabled. If the problem comes back after activating the startup of a specific service or program, the problem is exactly at the startup of this software and it is recommended to remove it.

Stage 4:Redefine Windows Update components

I suggest you run Fix-it to reset the Windows Update components and try installing the updates.

Redefine Windows Update components

If abnormality persists, perform the other procedures

Stage 5:Stop windows update service

Open administrative tools in the control panel. Open the Control Panel, type Administrative tools in the search box, and then click Administrative tools.

Double-click Services.

Note If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, enter the password or provide the confirmation.

Click the title of the name column to sort the names in reverse order.

Find the Windows Update service, click on it, and then click Stop.

Stage 6:

Delete temporary update files in the SoftwareDistribution folder

Open File Manager.

Double-click the hard drive where Windows is installed, typically drive C.

Double-click the Windows folder, and then double-click the SoftwareDistribution folder.

Double-click the data store folder to open it, and delete all files and folders in the folder.

Note If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, enter the password or provide the confirmation.

Click the Back button. In the SoftwareDistribution folder, double-click the Download folder to open it and delete all files in the folder.

Stage 7:

Restart the Windows Update service

You must be logged in as an administrator to perform these steps.

Open administrative tools in the control panel. Open Control Panel, type Administrative tools In the search box, and then click Administrative tools.

Double-click .

Click the column title to sort the names in reverse order.

Find the Windows Update service, click on it, and then click Start.

Close the Services window and the Administrative Tools window.

Stage 8:

Use the DISM tool or system upgrade readiness

If the problem persists after you have followed the steps above, use the deployment image management (DISM) tool, or the system update readiness tool to fix Windows Update corruption errors. To learn more about this, go to Fix Windows Update corruption errors as 0x80070002 and 0x80070057.
  3. Vincent Laframboise Win User

I think i just lost 100$+

I can't log on my minecraft account anymore that what im trying to say
  4. alex froese Win User

Logging into my Xbox account on pc.

I do not have an xbox anymore i just have my minecraft account on xbox and now that i cant log into xbox minecraft will not let me log in anymore aswell
  5. Bartosz Kowalski2 Win User

Minecraft is gone v2 (it would't let me reply anymore to my question so im starting a new one)

The thing is I CAN'T my xbox account disapered when i logged in though microsoft it created a new account that DOSEN'T OWN MINECRAFT i have no idea whats happening it says i don't own the game anymore
  6. Lightsoiz Win User

Xbox app crashing, I cannot play

I couldnt install gaming services, got the error Code: 0x80070002

Can you resolve this issue? It's a simple app, and I have the game pass, why I can't play????
Thema:

1. Why can't I log into my Minecraft account anymore? Error 0x80070002 - Similar Threads - Why can't log

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  4. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  5. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  6. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  7. Why can't I log into my Xbox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I log into my Xbox Series S?: I have an Xbox Series S. I was using it without any issue until 2 days ago. I kept getting signed out of my account and I restarted the console but that did not work, was still getting signed out....
  8. Why can't I log in on the Xbox Website?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I log in on the Xbox Website?: I have been trying to log in to fix something in my settings, however, when I try to log in I get an error saying "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found"...
  9. Why can't i log into a new epic account using xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i log into a new epic account using xbox: it keeps automatically signing into my old xbox account when i want to sign into a new one when going on the epic games launcher pls help cb3e1fcb-5270-4f3f-9039-5cbf0f9f8f38
  10. Why can't I log in this specific account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I log in this specific account?: I can't log in the website xbox.com when trying to use my Microsoft account. I am logged in the Xbox app, but when I go to the website and click on sign in, sometimes it just refreshes without...