Why can't I log in while playing XBox 360 games on my Series S?

Discus and support Why can't I log in while playing XBox 360 games on my Series S? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have attempt to run several 360 games on my Series S. I am already logged in on my system, but when I try to run my 360 games, the games request I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JosephKapcoe Jr., Nov 22, 2020.

1. Why can't I log in while playing XBox 360 games on my Series S?

I have attempt to run several 360 games on my Series S. I am already logged in on my system, but when I try to run my 360 games, the games request I use my email and password to sign in. It recognizes me for a moment and refers to me by my gamer tag, but
    while downloading my info I get an error message and am directed to the account.live page to go through a LENGTHY series of questions to confirm my identity but I cannot finish since the final entry gives me a choice between identifying my 360 or One console,
    neither or which I have any longer. There is no Series S option.

:)

JosephKapcoe Jr., Nov 22, 2020
  2. MamboKurt Win User

Xbox 360 games on Series X - "Getting your Xbox info..." leads to "A problem occured while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit ww.xbox.com/support"

what's up with 360 then? can't log in to "normal" 360 or backwards on series s.
  3. alex_813_lk Win User

Xbox series s graphics issue

So the xbox series s cant run the call of duty series X/S version properly?

Why is it called series s version if it can't run it properly?

Running on a new(ish) samsung TV so that shouldn't be the issue

So you think removing the textures pack should fix? The textures pack was 61 gig so wasn't a small download.

While the speed of the series s is great the other thing I was looking forward to was the graphics so it's disappointing can't play the game to its potential with texture pack etc
  4. MsSpydaSam Win User

Game sharing Xbox One S & Xbox Series S

Hi

Let me explain a little further please..

I have an Xbox one S, my son had and Xbox one S, on this set up his Xbox was my home and mine his, and I could share my ultimate game pass with him and we could game together with zero issue (he has no subscriptions just me, and I did not need to be logged in on either console for him to access any game)

Now he has a series S, which is set as my home, and my one is is still set to his home, only now he only has access to everything on the series S, if he logs into my one S I need to be logged in, and worse still if he’s playing on the series S (without me logged in) and I log in on the one S, it tells me I’m currently playing on the series S and if I terminate the session, it kicks him off - we can no longer play the same game together.
  5. MonkeyGamr Win User

Error Code 8015000A

Also, I’m having the same issue playing my 360 games on my Series S, my Xbox Live account won’t download onto any 360 game on my Series S.
  6. brandon fortner Win User

xbox 360 games on xbox series s

thank you fo replying good sir. but no im not haing any issues just curious why sometimes it says that ive been logged in and other times it does it by itself without alerting it (whenever i launch 360 games on my xbox series s of course)
Thema:

Why can't I log in while playing XBox 360 games on my Series S?

1. Why can't I log in while playing XBox 360 games on my Series S? - Similar Threads - Why can't log

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  6. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  7. Why can't I log into my Xbox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I log into my Xbox Series S?: I have an Xbox Series S. I was using it without any issue until 2 days ago. I kept getting signed out of my account and I restarted the console but that did not work, was still getting signed out....
  8. Why can't I log in on the Xbox Website?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I log in on the Xbox Website?: I have been trying to log in to fix something in my settings, however, when I try to log in I get an error saying "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found"...
  9. Why can't i log into a new epic account using xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i log into a new epic account using xbox: it keeps automatically signing into my old xbox account when i want to sign into a new one when going on the epic games launcher pls help cb3e1fcb-5270-4f3f-9039-5cbf0f9f8f38
  10. Why can't I log in this specific account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I log in this specific account?: I can't log in the website xbox.com when trying to use my Microsoft account. I am logged in the Xbox app, but when I go to the website and click on sign in, sometimes it just refreshes without...