Why can't I log in this specific account?

Discus and support Why can't I log in this specific account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't log in the website xbox.com when trying to use my Microsoft account. I am logged in the Xbox app, but when I go to the website and click on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MytheusSTRS, May 26, 2023.

1. MytheusSTRS
    MytheusSTRS Guest

I can't log in the website xbox.com when trying to use my Microsoft account. I am logged in the Xbox app, but when I go to the website and click on sign in, sometimes it just refreshes without doing anything, and sometimes it let me put my details to log in and refreshes back to the main site not being logged in. I do have an Xbox account connected to my profile. When i try do log in with another account it works just fine.

:)

MytheusSTRS, May 26, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Sorry to hear about that! On this case, that would be the much better option as here on the community we don't have any tools to check account as we are just a fellow member.

You may try reaching out via https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us just select appropriate questions and the option to chat or request a callback will appear.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.
  3. MytheusSTRS Win User

I verified my account and I cleared all cache/cookies from the browser. I even tried to login on a different browser with no saved account information. Same thing happens. Should I contact support?
  4. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member in the community and hope you are well!

With regards to this issue, can you try first if you can sign in your account via https://account.live.com/reputationcheck page? If you were able to sign in, try verifying your account there first. Once done, I suggest to also try clearing the cache of the browser you are using to sign in.

Depending on the browser, just open the browser settings then you should find the option to clear cache or browsing history. After clearing, relaunch the browser then try to sign in the account you are having problem with.

I hope this works somehow. But if not, feel free to post back and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer further assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  5. j3fer j3fer Win User

Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get support from u guys

i can't log in to my account why and whats the reason ?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Why can't I log into my account?

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize for the trouble, Zeycox. As per Mojang "When you see this error message, it means that the PSN ID you're attempting to link from is already connected with a Microsoft Account.

That’s good news! This error message tells you which Microsoft account the PSN ID is connected to. The solution is to sign in with the correct listed account. For example, in the image, you would sign in with the account MyOtherMSAccount where that “other account” is your other account name."

For our reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. Why can't I log in this specific account? - Similar Threads - Why can't log

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  4. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  5. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  6. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  7. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  8. Why can't I log into my Xbox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I log into my Xbox Series S?: I have an Xbox Series S. I was using it without any issue until 2 days ago. I kept getting signed out of my account and I restarted the console but that did not work, was still getting signed out....
  9. Why can't I log in on the Xbox Website?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I log in on the Xbox Website?: I have been trying to log in to fix something in my settings, however, when I try to log in I get an error saying "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found"...
  10. Why can't i log into a new epic account using xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i log into a new epic account using xbox: it keeps automatically signing into my old xbox account when i want to sign into a new one when going on the epic games launcher pls help cb3e1fcb-5270-4f3f-9039-5cbf0f9f8f38