why cant i launch any game

Discus and support why cant i launch any game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why cant i lauch any game it just wont launch anything wont update anything cant uninstall anything why cant microsoft just say its working it stable... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rickyhull, Aug 4, 2022.

1. rickyhull
    rickyhull Guest

why cant i lauch any game it just wont launch anything wont update anything cant uninstall anything

why cant microsoft just say its working it stable we wont update the app anymore

didnt mother ever teach you if it aint broke dont fix it

:)

rickyhull, Aug 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching the public Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.

My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and an a regular user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Rickyhull

Where are you facing this issue? On Xbox or PC?

If it's on Xbox, which console do you have?

Are you receiving an error when you try to open game?

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user
  3. Dmitry Ryndin Win User

Cant login minecraft with microsoft account

any chance to get a refund if no one can even answer on this? why do i need to buy a game that i cant even launch
  4. Profion Zilus Win User

i cant launch any games

Same can not play a single game right now or get most thing to work properly.

I am not trying to purchase anything or down load anything just simply play one of the games I paid $100 for

per that service alert it states

[​IMG]
    Normal

All games are operating normally,

this clearly is not the case
  5. TheProfess0r Win User

I cant launch any games

My name is Loren. I'm an Independent Advisor, and I'll be glad to help you today.

If you are using an external hard drive, disconnect it and don't plug it back. Restart your console and try to launch your game or app.

If that doesn't work, I would suggest that you perform a factory reset.

It will refresh your system and delete any corrupted files that are causing issues.

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

- Select Reset console.

- On the Reset your console screen: Select "Reset and keep my games & apps".

You will have to sign in again.

Also, I would suggest that you try the steps from this link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubl...
  6. SchylerPond Win User

i cant launch any games

Same! Purchased Destiny 2 on my console and it wont load. Everytime it says “Looks like our service isnt working right”... umm yeah id say so!
Thema:

1. why cant i launch any game - Similar Threads - why cant launch

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  4. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  5. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  6. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  7. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  8. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  9. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  10. Why cant I launch my forza horizon 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I launch my forza horizon 4?: So I have this issue when launching my forza horizon 4. when I try to launch it, a notification comes to my screen that says: Check your account, This app is not usable on your account right now....