Why can't I join or host servers? P2P/SIG: no_session(3)

Discus and support Why can't I join or host servers? P2P/SIG: no_session(3) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing Minecraft Education Edition on my school account and I could play with no disruptions or problems but suddenly out of nowhere, I couldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bellalafea, May 11, 2023.

1. Bellalafea
    Bellalafea Guest

I was playing Minecraft Education Edition on my school account and I could play with no disruptions or problems but suddenly out of nowhere, I couldn't host a server or join other player's servers, this message always pops up when I try to host a server: P2P/SIG: no_session(3) can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?

:)

Bellalafea, May 11, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Bellalafea, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I'm sorfy to hear you're not able to play online in Minecraft education edition

I just want to let you know that in situations like this, it's recommended to reach the dedicated game support if you're experiencing this issue only inside the game

I'm going to share a link that you can use to reach their support team:
    https://educommunity.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/art...

And in case you know when you need to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support please visit this thread
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. Georges C. Win User

P2P/SIG: no_session(0x00000014)

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello 小小5, here in this community the procedures are more focused on gameplay issues on Xbox consoles and PC ideally, you should refer your question to a forum that specializes in mobile devices.
  4. DEANOpalooza Win User

Summon signs?

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

There aren't servers. It's P2P so they can't do much.

[/quote]

It's only P2P once you join with another player. Until then, your game is hosted in a lobby/server with X number of other random players. Otherwise, you wouldn't see everyone's messages or summon signs.
  5. garydulleck Win User

Xbox One and Dedicated Servers?

Why/how would you wind up connected to server on the other side of the world other than trying to play with a friend there, in which case p2p probably wouldn't work at all. Plus no more waiting for host migrating with a dedicated server. Servers are always
    better than p2p unless you are the host and want to gain an advantage :)
  6. THA 1 BEHIND YA Win User

I'm trying really hard to love gears again

When different players keep leaving and the match continues means your on a server. When it ends or switches to a new host then its P2P. Other than that I can't tell who has host.
Thema:

1. Why can't I join or host servers? P2P/SIG: no_session(3) - Similar Threads - Why can't join

2. Why can't I join a xbox party?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join a xbox party?: Whenever I try to join one It is greyed out and won't let me join, but I can make one. I tried going through my social settings and everything is correct, so just looking for any advice....
  3. Why can't i join or host a terraria server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i join or host a terraria server?: Hi I bought terraria one month ago to play it with my friends. However i needed game pass ultimate, so i bought it to play multiplayer. When i want to play multiplayer i can't join a server, when...
  4. Why can't I join my personal minecraft worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I join my personal minecraft worlds?: Whenever I go to join one of my personal worlds, the message: Disconnected due to an unexpected type of packet received which cannot be processed, pops up on my screen. I don't know why this is,...
  5. Why can't I join parties?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I join parties?: I cannot join parties or send messages despite no suspensions, the message "your xbox profile is not able to join parties" appears when I try clicking on the join party button on my friends...
  6. Why can't I join a LAN world?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I join a LAN world?: I'm trying to connect to my sister's LAN world, and I get the error message Failed to connect to the server Connection timed out: no further information. I'm using an OMEN Laptop and the Java...
  7. Why can't my brother join realms or any other online activities in playstation online when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my brother join realms or any other online activities in playstation online when...: Made the family and saved all the information stating that he can talk and communicate with online people, play cross platform, nothing is age restricted I dont understand why his account is...
  8. Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?: im on nintendo with a microsoft account and nintendo live. why cant i join my friends that play on a ps4, and dont have a microsoft account? I don't have realms, and neither do my friends on ps4....
  9. Why can't I join a minecraft realm for a friend on PS5 but I can for a friend on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join a minecraft realm for a friend on PS5 but I can for a friend on PC?: Whenever I try to accept a realm invite from a friend (their on PS5) it tells me that my privacy settings don't allow it and that it could be because I'm in a family. I'm not in a family and I...
  10. Minecraft - Why can't I join my girlfriend who's playing on the PS5 from my PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Why can't I join my girlfriend who's playing on the PS5 from my PC?: Hello, I'm having issues with Minecraft. For some reason, whenever I try to join the server my girlfriend is playing on from her PS5, I receive an "unable to load world" error. I have tried...