Why can’t I join external servers on my Nintendo switch?

Discus and support Why can’t I join external servers on my Nintendo switch? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I wanted to join a Minecraft server, that normal stuff, but when I went to servers and scrolled down, I didn’t see external servers! I cannot join... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A random dude cool, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Why can’t I join external servers on my Nintendo switch?

So I wanted to join a Minecraft server, that normal stuff, but when I went to servers and scrolled down, I didn’t see external servers! I cannot join any servers outside of the ones pre-loaded, or ones for realms, if anyone can, please help me, I don’t know what to do!

:)

A random dude cool, Mar 29, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Is this your first time trying to join a server on your Switch device?

Please note that it may require Nintendo Switch Online Membership to be able to play online. If you're not yet subscribed, please try to get one for your account.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Got it. Have you tried to sign out and sign in from the game, reinstall it, or try a different account, or try a different internet connection?

Make sure as well that you allow your privacy settings about multiplayer and communication through https://account.xbox.com/Settings. Check the Privacy Tab and Xbox/Windows Online Safety tab. Click apply or submit at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
  4. MagnoliaFawn Win User

I'm months late but here is a tutorial on how to join exernal servers on nintendo switch.

https://youtu.be/aC9ujs5CIOo
  5. A random dude cool Win User

I do have an online membership. Never actually thought of that though.
  6. Matthew Lau1 Win User

Mincraft error 100 and 102

I can’t join online friends on Minecraft Nintendo switch
Thema:

1. Why can’t I join external servers on my Nintendo switch? - Similar Threads - Why can’t join

2. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  3. Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?: I have an Xbox and the only servers I can join are the featured servers (Hive, CubeCraft, etc…). Bedrock on PC can add custom servers but for some reason console cannot. I have tried to find a...
  4. Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says...: Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says connecting then party encountered an error. This has gone on for the last 2 days, Thank you...
  5. Why can’t my friend join my world when she comes over?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my friend join my world when she comes over?: Me and my friend play Minecraft a lot but but when she comes over it doesn’t work. We are on the same internet (which works fine) and we both have the same versions of Minecraft. This has not...
  6. Why can’t my friends on discord hear me when I join their call through my xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t my friends on discord hear me when I join their call through my xbox?: My audio and party settings are set to everyone and both of my discord and Xbox accounts are linked. I am able to stream fine but for some reason they cannot hear me. I was wondering if they...
  7. Why can’t I join any matches in halo mcc Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join any matches in halo mcc Xbox: I play halo mcc on Xbox and I can’t find any games, I put on every category and still cannot find a game is there any way to fix this? d9ee729d-d503-4ce0-9ab2-5fac50af591c
  8. Why can’t my friend on pc join my ark server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my friend on pc join my ark server: Hi, I’m trying to play ark with my friend and we have a little problem, he can’t see the invites i send so he can’t join and he has no other way to join, yes we both have the same game from the...
  9. Why can’t I join my friend private sessions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join my friend private sessions?: I can’t join my friends private sessions or worlds, everytime he creates a private game and invites me it always says “failed to join”, all of our other friends can join his game. And it’s the...
  10. Why can’t i join a discord server to talk to my friends over xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t i join a discord server to talk to my friends over xbox: discord servers discord serves error 100f4b73-cb6f-4d8c-b663-937bbf45dc54