Why can’t I install the ultimate edition of FIFA 23?

Discus and support Why can’t I install the ultimate edition of FIFA 23? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good evening I bought FIFA 23 ultimate edition, but every time i install it, it install’s the standart version. Can you help me With that? Best... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nuno Miguel Vilelas, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Why can’t I install the ultimate edition of FIFA 23?

Good evening

I bought FIFA 23 ultimate edition, but every time i install it, it install’s the standart version.

Can you help me With that?

Best regards

:)

Nuno Miguel Vilelas, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi Nuno! I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

May I know which console do you own?

You can also try installing the game remotely? You can click the game title from your order history to install it via Xbox store or you can use Xbox app. Just make sure that remote features are already enabled. Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features. Check the box to enable remote features and for Power options, select Sleep mode.
  3. Junior Majid Win User

Failed pre order

It's happening to me too when I try to pre order Fifa 23 Ultimate Edition...
  4. Francia J. Win User

Fifa 23 xbox x|s crossplay with Ps5/Pc

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You have installed the game version, if you purchased the FIFA 23 ULTIMATE EDITION XBOX ONE & XBOX SERIES X|S you will be able to install both games.

Simply search FIFA 23 XBOX SERIES X|S on your Xbox Series S to install the correct version.
  5. Giovannibox Win User

Fifa 23 ultimate edition

Hi Josef

You are always very kind and supportive!

I just purchased fifa 23 ultimate edition and when I go to my games and apps I don't see ultimate edition but all I see is the series x/s standard and the xbox one standard versions.....how do I get all the ultimate add ons I.e. the fifa points, the homegrown talent for the career mode etc if I'm installing the standard version? Many thanks
  6. Kevin Lavery Win User

My fifa 23 preorder is not showing up on my games and apps?

Exuse me I ordered fifa 23 ultimate edition from in the game and its not showing up get back to me soon please
Thema:

1. Why can’t I install the ultimate edition of FIFA 23? - Similar Threads - Why can’t install

2. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  3. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  4. Why can’t I install Conan exiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install Conan exiles: I’m trying to install Conan exiles on gamepass and it says it’s installable but when I try to install it it says it’s not sold separately and only lets me download the nudity dlc but it shows on...
  5. Why can’t I install bo2 on my pc after I bought it on the Xbox website?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install bo2 on my pc after I bought it on the Xbox website?: Why can’t I install bo2 on my pc after I bought it on the Xbox website? cb4bd628-5048-4bf1-80e6-ff83d703988f
  6. Why can’t I install my Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install my Minecraft?: Hi ya! I’ve purchased Minecraft Bedrock and Java Edition Together and when I click the InstallLaucher in my folders it’ll start installing but then immediately say some went wrong and I can’t fix...
  7. Why do optimized games install on external storage if they can’t run there?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do optimized games install on external storage if they can’t run there?: I just installed a game, and it didn’t ask me where to install. I’ve got plenty of room on my Xbox but for some reason it installed the optimized for Xbox game on the external hard drive even tho...
  8. why can’t i install games ive already purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t i install games ive already purchased?: So I really only play sims on my xbox one. i own a lot of packs on there. i recently had to hard reset my xbox bc it froze on me. after resetting it, i got back on the game and it said that some...
  9. Why can’t I instal saints row expansion pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I instal saints row expansion pass?: I can see on the pc Xbox store that it’s 10 MB to download. My Xbox is not allowing me to install it though, it says product doesn’t need to be installed. It isn’t showing up in game at all....
  10. Why can’t I install cod bo2 on my Xbox 1 and series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install cod bo2 on my Xbox 1 and series s: I have bo2 on my 360 and I don’t know if it came with the console or not but I should still be able to download it right? 388b1bff-e155-47c2-bcf7-1f27afa2f684