Why can’t I install the purchased DLC?

Discus and support Why can’t I install the purchased DLC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I’ve purchased Destiny 2’s Forsaken & Shadowkeep and I don’t seem to be able to install them? when I view them on the Store it shows me ‘Buy’.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KDonlineX, Jan 2, 2020.

1. KDonlineX
    KDonlineX Guest

Hello. I’ve purchased Destiny 2’s Forsaken & Shadowkeep and I don’t seem to be able to install them? when I view them on the Store it shows me ‘Buy’. Where can I download them exactly?!

:)

KDonlineX, Jan 2, 2020
  2. KDonlineX Win User

Thank you for your reply. I did as you described, signed in again and I still don’t see anything in ‘Ready to Install’ section, or even in the game’s Manage add-ons.

And yes, the DLCs are showing in the purchased section in my billing history.

What does this mean?
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Hi KDonlineX,

Sorry to hear you are having issues, but follow these steps (in order) and hope it will solve the issue:

1. Check your Check your Xbox purchase history to make sure it has gone through and shows as a purchase.

2. Remove all your profiles on the Xbox One

3. Power cycle/reset your console

4. Add your main profile first and sign in.

5. Look for add ons in the My Games & Apps section to see if they appear and show as ready to install. Check out the Find your
    games and add-ons on Xbox One
    support page.

Hope this helps/works and let us know how you get on :)
  4. The Winter King Win User

Error Code 0x87de2726

Hey Mister Beep, Why can't we purchase and install the new DLC?
  5. Brookejoanne Win User

I can’t download Overwatch on my Xbox One S

Ok, but why can’t I even install it then?
  6. Brendan Bennett Win User

Forza Horizon 5 hotwheels DLC

It became available to install on June 19, but it won't be released to play until July 19.
    I am having an issue aswell I have the game update + dlc installed and I still can’t launch the hot wheels expedition to start the dlc it’s asking me to install a already installed dlc pack while saying I don’t have it installed.
Thema:

1. Why can’t I install the purchased DLC? - Similar Threads - Why can’t install

2. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  3. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  4. Why can’t I install Conan exiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install Conan exiles: I’m trying to install Conan exiles on gamepass and it says it’s installable but when I try to install it it says it’s not sold separately and only lets me download the nudity dlc but it shows on...
  5. Why can’t I install bo2 on my pc after I bought it on the Xbox website?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install bo2 on my pc after I bought it on the Xbox website?: Why can’t I install bo2 on my pc after I bought it on the Xbox website? cb4bd628-5048-4bf1-80e6-ff83d703988f
  6. Why can’t I install my Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install my Minecraft?: Hi ya! I’ve purchased Minecraft Bedrock and Java Edition Together and when I click the InstallLaucher in my folders it’ll start installing but then immediately say some went wrong and I can’t fix...
  7. Why do optimized games install on external storage if they can’t run there?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do optimized games install on external storage if they can’t run there?: I just installed a game, and it didn’t ask me where to install. I’ve got plenty of room on my Xbox but for some reason it installed the optimized for Xbox game on the external hard drive even tho...
  8. why can’t i install games ive already purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t i install games ive already purchased?: So I really only play sims on my xbox one. i own a lot of packs on there. i recently had to hard reset my xbox bc it froze on me. after resetting it, i got back on the game and it said that some...
  9. Why can’t I instal saints row expansion pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I instal saints row expansion pass?: I can see on the pc Xbox store that it’s 10 MB to download. My Xbox is not allowing me to install it though, it says product doesn’t need to be installed. It isn’t showing up in game at all....
  10. Why can’t I install cod bo2 on my Xbox 1 and series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install cod bo2 on my Xbox 1 and series s: I have bo2 on my 360 and I don’t know if it came with the console or not but I should still be able to download it right? 388b1bff-e155-47c2-bcf7-1f27afa2f684